• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BlckWidowLabs - Intro

Received my order in less than a week. Will post bloodwork in 6 weeks. He was nice enough to allow me to make a trial order.

Attachments

• IMG_1805.jpeg
    IMG_1805.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
So you paid $76 for 2 sus from a lab start up without testing, photos or bloodwork credit?
I’ve tried many of the local domestic sources before they were well known. I don’t know if it’s hard to believe but I give new sources an actual chance.

FWIW he PM’d me a Chinese lab test of the hCG that said 100% purity as proof that it was within 5% of label dose (lol) but when I asked him to post it publicly he deleted it from imgbb and told me 2 members of his family died so he’s not coming back.

Man I would never want to be a source. Seems like you start selling AAS and you’re in and out of the hospital nonstop either for your own illness or because your family can’t stop dying.

Lol dude, how do you think we used to order stuff? Yeah, not a big deal to shell out $80 bucks on some untested gear.
The point is why? There’s sources here selling gear that’s tested. This guy is showing Chinese lab tests which always show 99% purity. He also said he had an emergency and closed up shop after a week. This doesn’t raise any red flags?

FWIW he PM’d me a Chinese lab test of the hCG that said 100% purity as proof that it was within 5% of label dose (lol) but when I asked him to post it publicly he deleted it from imgbb and told me 2 members of his family died so he’s not coming back.

Man I would never want to be a source. Seems like you start selling AAS and you’re in and out of the hospital nonstop either for your own illness or because your family can’t stop dying.
Yep, pretty amazing how that happens. Long time source Hunter pharma on SST and eroids who's been known to disappear at times recently went dark a few weeks. Turns out he was In an accident and apparently paralyzed waist down.

Yep, pretty amazing how that happens. Long time source Hunter pharma on SST and eroids who's been known to disappear at times recently went dark a few weeks. Turns out he was In an accident and apparently paralyzed waist down.
I heard Jamal from 90th street, he sold a bottle of Tren last week and this morning he woke up dead
scary-movie3-argument.gif

The whole point of vetted source here or any other forum is trustworthy gear that you know the dose and what you’re pinning. I’m sure local dealers selling Test E at 300mg/ml for $100 a vial are happy folks still don’t care though. Nothing like running a cycle of 350mg a week with 6ml of oil….I understand where everyone came from dealing with this but we have advanced well past that now days.

“What’s a good name for a lab?”

“How about something that evokes an image of a creature that injects poison into its victims?”

“But…we sell a product that people are literally injecting into their bodies? Is that the smartest thing to call it?”

“Fuck it, we’re not going to get any sales anyway, might as well make a joke out of it and see if any of these mongoloid meatheads notice.”

Of course I did. I wanted to make a small order which he allowed.
He did?

Well what a swell guy. A real hero.

One other thing.

He’s also disrespecting our whole board by coming on here like this. The board is for harm reduction, and sources are allowed who show they are committed transparency in their operation related to product safety. It’s up to us to make them accountable for that. So giving him business before he gives us anything close to the minimum of a proper intro isn’t helpful to the community.

He did?

Well what a swell guy. A real hero.

One other thing.

He’s also disrespecting our whole board by coming on here like this. The board is for harm reduction, and sources are allowed who show they are committed transparency in their operation related to product safety. It’s up to us to make them accountable for that. So giving him business before he gives us anything close to the minimum of a proper intro isn’t helpful to the community.
I agree, anyone who actually orders from this clown setup is an idiot when there is cheaper respectable sources already. I suspect shilling anyway!

Lol dude, how do you think we used to order stuff? Yeah, not a big deal to shell out $80 bucks on some untested gear.

Are you being sarcastic and I'm just struggling to pick up on it?

Dude saying he bought from this source has to be shilling. Ive taken gear that I wasn't 100% sure about, but that was LONG before testing and vetted sources was an option. I just can't imagine gambling with your health like that if you don't have to. Not to mention every sign here pointed in the wrong direction.

Are you being sarcastic and I'm just struggling to pick up on it?

Dude saying he bought from this source has to be shilling. Ive taken gear that I wasn't 100% sure about, but that was LONG before testing and vetted sources was an option. I just can't imagine gambling with your health like that if you don't have to. Not to mention every sign here pointed in the wrong direction.
Nope , totally serious. This is how we used to do it. Still do occasionally. Many of these places end up falling in line with routine testing to stay competitive but many don’t do tons of testing in the beginning. Doesn’t mean they don’t end up being great sources. Sometimes you can just take a chance on something. Makes life a little more exciting.

I noticed that as well. It happens on other forums I am into . Insane how they have family emergencies, deaths etc.