Bloated all the time, too much food?

teflondom

I’m a pretty small framed guy in terms of wideness as of right now. I’m on cycle and I’m eating roughly 4000 cal a day. I’m getting most of my calories from whole eggs, Chef Boyardee beef ravioli (I’m not rich), and oatmeal with soy milk and sometimes some protein powder in there. I was wondering if anybody could recommend a supplement so I don’t look like I’m eight months pregnant all the time. I’ve been wanting to add MK677 to my cycle, partially to make it easier to eat this much to be honest. I just hate looking fat in regular T-shirts while my arms are bulging out the sides of the same time. Thanks for any advice.

Maby im an exception but MK doesn’t make me hungrier than I normally am. I actually end up eating less because I stop eating anything 2 hours before taking the MK (at bedtime). That prevents me from night time snacking, when I usually crave sugary shit. I understand MK will fuck with blood sugar levels, that’s why I don’t eat 2 hours before taking. My opinion bro is to dump the canned ravioli. You can make a bulk amount of rice with ground beef or turkey, stewed tomatoes and some tomato sauce for cheap and eat it all week.