Blood Test Frequency - multiple of half-lives?

BigDeee

I've been pretty methodical about making exactly 1 adjustment with dose, then getting blood test in 5-6 weeks and recording data to nail down how my system responds. All of my testing so far has been with test cypionate,. I recall somewhere that you really wanted to wait like 4x half-life values after an adjustment to check bloods, which (maybe?) is the basis for waiting about 5 weeks.

Now I'm making exactly 1 adjustment with my dose of Mast P. Since it has a much shorter half life (like 2 days), is it reasonable to adjust/retest more often? If I adjust my Mast P dose, would I get good blood test data after just 2-3 weeks (rather than waiting full 5) since Mast P has much shorter half life?

Interested to see how E2 responds. I have an ok sense now of how much test it takes for me to hit normal levels, how much I can run before I see hematocrit or lipids get out of range. I like to get a better understanding of how those kinds of markers respond differently if I add mast. I like to tinker.

Back