Blood Test results: Axle Labs ( Test E 250 )

immatty

Hi all, posting my test results after 8 weeks of 200mg a week (split in two) of @Axle Labs Test E 250. This is my second blood test, before I was using TRT nation supplier until I decided to use some UGL stuff. I think results are ok, please feel free to point out anything.

Note: I used Axle's 0.5mg arimidex once or twice a week as needed, last blood results showed my estradiol high.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_130404_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130404_Chrome.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20240526_130257_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130257_Chrome.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20240526_130725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130725_Chrome.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20240526_130354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130354_Chrome.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 123
So there were 3.5 days between the blood draw and the last injection. After this time, the testosterone level has dropped quite a bit again.
Under these circumstances it looks ok to me.
Your hemaglobin and hematocrit reveal that you have thick blood. Did you drink enough before the blood draw? Maybe do a bloodletting.

So there were 3.5 days between the blood draw and the last injection. After this time, the testosterone level has dropped quite a bit again.
Under these circumstances it looks ok to me.
Your hemaglobin and hematocrit reveal that you have thick blood. Did you drink enough before the blood draw? Maybe do a bloodletting.
Thanks, Eddie.

Would 12oz be enough water for those levels to be better? It was early morning so I did not drink a whole lot as I do during the day.

Thanks, Eddie.

Would 12oz be enough water for those levels to be better? It was early morning so I did not drink a whole lot as I do during the day.
Not bad. But in always go in well hydrated before blood work. Either way I drink 1 liter of water early am.

Thanks, Eddie.

12oz between getting up and taking blood? That is far too little. You have to remember that you will become completely dehydrated while sleeping.

Fair enough, I'll drink more water for my next blood work. Note that I usually drink lot of water, but this was an early appointment and just got up and went straight to the lab.

I drink a 1,5lt bottle from the time i wake up until i give blood. Just make sure to drink enough and stay consistent with the amount when you give blood because if one day you drink half of this or double it may affect blood volume and alter some markers by itself.

Also, if i was you i'd try to bring down HbA1c and LDL. I don't know if you're bulking or cutting but optimally it would be wise to get them lower.

I drink a 1,5lt bottle from the time i wake up until i give blood. Just make sure to drink enough and stay consistent with the amount when you give blood because if one day you drink half of this or double it may affect blood volume and alter some markers by itself.

Also, if i was you i'd try to bring down HbA1c and LDL. I don't know if you're bulking or cutting but optimally it would be wise to get them lower.
Good then .. will keep a good and consistent amount of water on blood work days.

Regarding those values, I did not have a great 2023 in terms of diet, you can see my values in Dec 22' and Dec 23' .. So in Jan 24' I started eating well again, along with the weekly 200mg Test.

I've been able to drop again those values and I hope they keep adjusting as I follow a low carb and high protein intake. So far I've followed a low calories route, so that I can drop some more weight before starting a 'bulking' phase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527_155429_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_155429_WhatsApp.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240526_130311_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130311_Chrome.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240526_130337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_130337_Chrome.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
LDL can be easily controlled with cardio and citrus bergamot. You should actually keep an eye on hba1c/glucose, like Eddie said.

Thank you all, for the inputs and help!

Ps: I've been doing cardio, stationary bike 40mins at least 3 times a week in the mornings followed by weights at least 4 times a week in the afternoons.

Then it's diet ;-)
Yeah, definitely. I saw improvement from Jan till now, I'll keep it up and check in a month or two and may make a few more adjustments to diet. My weakness is the weekend but I've been improving it .. it is mostly eating things like pizza, pasta and some pastry that I have to control .. not that I'm way out, but it's been always easy for me to gain weight. Weekdays I'm super strict.

The HbA1c allows conclusions to be drawn about the quality of blood sugar control over the last eight to twelve weeks.
So if you change something in your diet now, you shouldn't take the next measurement for another 2-3 months.

Back