Blood test results for 700mg test cyp a week cycle?

ChiCubbie86

What up guys,

I just got the results of my week 10 blood test. What’s the normal test/ng range for a cycle at 700mg test cyp a week?

My test is currently at 1700/ng...Is that where it should be?

Thanks y’all

What up guys,

I just got the results of my week 10 blood test. What’s the normal test/ng range for a cycle at 700mg test cyp a week?

Thanks y’all
Seems pretty low to me, but every body responds differently. How many days after your last pin did you get blood work

Also it says my results like this...

Total Testosterone >1700ng/dl

You think maybe it means the specific test I took didn’t give me an exact number but that it’s greater than 1700ng/dl? Going to go to a different provider for next test....this test was really different than others I’ve seen

Ahh yes, sounds like you got a capped blood test. I usually see them capped at 1500 tho. You in the US?

Yeah I was suppose to pin that morning but went to the blood test before I pinned...
You were 4 days from last pin and above 1700, would be helpful to know where you're at.

I don't think pinning right before you go to blood test would make a huge difference. I could be wrong, I'm not sure how quick it enters the blood.

You were 4 days from last pin and above 1700, would be helpful to know where you're at.

I don't think pinning right before you go to blood test would make a huge difference. I could be wrong, I'm not sure how quick it enters the blood.
Yes I’m in the US look at my handle lol I’m in Chicago...the lab I took it at was kind of shotty to be honest. He’s my wife’s family friend has a little clinic in the city...

What up guys,

Thanks y’all
Usually your weekly dose, if you have average genetics, is from 4x to 6x the x/ng. Let's say you use 500 mg, your bloodwork can range from 2000 to 3000 if you got average response.

Ahh yes, sounds like you got a capped blood test. I usually see them capped at 1500 tho. You in the US?
Yeah bro after your response and reading I’m pretty positive it’s capped which I did not know was a thing...appreciate ya. I would never have known. Going to talk to the dr tomorrow and go take a full hormone test without caps lol smh

For what it’s worth, I did 200 mg shot and my TT came back around 2000 after 4 days of the pin. Crazy high, it was Depot testosterone