Blood testing in Canada?

Daveyqc

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm not finding many pertinent answers.

I'm currently on TRT at 120 mg/week, maintaining my levels around 700 ng/dL. Everything’s dialed in, and I'm planning my first blast. Since I'm a high aromatizer, I want to make sure my estrogen stays in check throughout.

How do you guys approach blasting and testing here? I can't seem to find any private clinics offering these services, and I can't have anything linked to my medical records.

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm not finding many pertinent answers.

I'm currently on TRT at 120 mg/week, maintaining my levels around 700 ng/dL. Everything’s dialed in, and I'm planning my first blast. Since I'm a high aromatizer, I want to make sure my estrogen stays in check throughout.

How do you guys approach blasting and testing here? I can't seem to find any private clinics offering these services, and I can't have anything linked to my medical records.
Where are you from brother? What province I mean.

I’m in Alberta, Calgary.
I think Alberta has Maple and Onmen if you want to go that route. You can also try getting bloodwork through a naturopath office, it’s the same thing though, it’s gonna come out of your pocket.

I get bloodwork done though my urologist so I don’t have personal experience with the private clinics. It is still better than crossing the border to get tests done in the USA though.

There are options to get the testing done. As @DECLAN pointed out, Onmen is one of them; they go by Science and Humans now.

I’ve done a ton of searching and can’t find anything that won’t be linked to health records though, so that doesn’t help you much on that end. Any private lab req’s I have come across use a facility like Dynalife to draw, so everything is in the system.

I feel my search has been futile. If you come across anything feel free to let us know.

I think Alberta has Maple and Onmen if you want to go that route. You can also try getting bloodwork through a naturopath office, it’s the same thing though, it’s gonna come out of your pocket.

I get bloodwork done though my urologist so I don’t have personal experience with the private clinics. It is still better than crossing the border to get tests done in the USA though.
Yeah but with Maple and Onman, they’ll send you to dynalife for the testing and the results will be in your medical file right?

Trying to avoid that not to screw over my insurance and such.

Yeah but with Maple and Onman, they’ll send you to dynalife for the testing and the results will be in your medical file right?

Unfortunately, that’s the case. It sucks for us, I think the most anonymous way is to cross the border and pay cash.

Definitely can’t do that, fuck.
I know it’s a challenge just to get on top of your health in Canada. I am fortunate that I have a urologist that does regular bloodwork but I still can’t get some markers checked.

Luckily I don’t blast heavy or stay long enough to accumulate too much changes to my markers.

Yah ichor would be the only option (other than travelling out of country) to keep it off your health record here.

Can get a pretty comprehensive "organ health" panel (CV risk marker panel, cystatin c, GGT, ALT) for like $700 with ichor.

I know it’s a challenge just to get on top of your health in Canada. I am fortunate that I have a urologist that does regular bloodwork but I still can’t get some markers checked.

Luckily I don’t blast heavy or stay long enough to accumulate too much changes to my markers.

Yah ichor would be the only option (other than travelling out of country) to keep it off your health record here.

Can get a pretty comprehensive "organ health" panel (CV risk marker panel, cystatin c, GGT, ALT) for like $700 with ichor.
Holy shit

Back