Blood Values

Hunter888

Hello everyone,

I've been on 125e4d for about 5 months now. Recently, I got my blood test results and noticed that my Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) isn't as high in proportion to testosterone. My estrogen is slightly elevated, and I've noticed some water retention as well. I must mention that during my 10-12 years of natural training before, I would quickly experience water retention during bulking phases, despite never being very fat. So, there seems to be a predisposition to it. At the same time, my Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is also very low. I plan to get more blood tests next week. What do you guys think, and what would you suggest in this situation? Exemestane? Proviron? If yes, how much, and for how long should I take Proviron? I should note that my goal was a slightly elevated TRT to maximize results, and now I'm a bit uncertain. Shouldn't my testosterone levels be higher at 125e4d as well?

You see, I have many questions and few answers. I would appreciate a comprehensive response.

greetings

Attachments

• Blood Values.pdf
    252.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I've been on 125e4d for about 5 months now. Recently, I got my blood test results and noticed that my Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) isn't as high in proportion to testosterone. My estrogen is slightly elevated, and I've noticed some water retention as well. I must mention that during my 10-12 years of natural training before, I would quickly experience water retention during bulking phases, despite never being very fat. So, there seems to be a predisposition to it. At the same time, my Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is also very low. I plan to get more blood tests next week. What do you guys think, and what would you suggest in this situation? Exemestane? Proviron? If yes, how much, and for how long should I take Proviron? I should note that my goal was a slightly elevated TRT to maximize results, and now I'm a bit uncertain. Shouldn't my testosterone levels be higher at 125e4d as well?

You see, I have many questions and few answers. I would appreciate a comprehensive response.

greetings
Your testosterone is normal for this dosage.
If you do BW in 16-20 hours after the injection, the level will be higher.

You have excellent SHBG level! It's great!
Estradiol is also good.

DHT may decrease with long-term TRT.
This is a response to high testosterone.

If you need more androgens, you can add Masteron or Prima or Proviron))

Water retention may be due to excess carbohydrates.