[Blood Work 12-5-14][Private lab][Testp100/Npp80 ED]

BIGMESC

Here are my Test P 100mg/Npp80mg/80-120mg Adrol ED bloods done 3 weeks in and 26 hours after last pin.
I feel great on this cycle, and am very happy with the results so far.

TT-3523ng/dl

results - Copy.png

So the test prop you're running is about 5X the dose or roughly 50% dosed according to the 10X rule.

Did you have bloods on other cycles? If so were the results closer to 10X the weekly dose?

I noticed you said you're happy with the cycle and results this far. That's always a plus. Again, thanks for sharing.

So the test prop you're running is about 5X the dose or roughly 50% dosed according to the 10X rule.

Did you have bloods on other cycles? If so were the results closer to 10X the weekly dose?

I noticed you said you're happy with the cycle and results this far. That's always a plus. Again, thanks for sharing.
I'm pretty sure you can't count on prop to give you that type of result. it's in and out quick enough that you can't rely on your weekly dose to figure out how underdosed it is.

What source did you use @BIGMESC ?

I'm pretty sure you can't count on prop to give you that type of result. it's in and out quick enough that you can't rely on your weekly dose to figure out how underdosed it is.

What source did you use @BIGMESC ?

Don't be so sure to assume. The 10X dose worked for me on my Test Prop and test cyp (TRT) also. I posted it a little while ago.

Don't be so sure to assume. The 10X dose worked for me on my Test Prop and test cyp (TRT) also. I posted it a little while ago.
really?! can you link me? You were running a cycle of prop and you hit 10x your weekly dose?! hook me up brother!! lol. I'd run prop forever at 100mg ed if i could hit 7k TT levels doing it.

Lol ... It's labeled as Astro Bioniche test prop in the Steroid Labs Section. @dmt31
yeah i remember seeing that, but you were running other forms of Test also, so it's really hard to tell how prop comes up on blood tests even it's properly dosed, at least in my opinion and through my experiences.

The only other form of test I was running was 200mg wk of MFL Test Cyp. Lol .. If you know MFL, I doubt very seriously it's overdosed. Maybe with contraceptives. Even if the MFL was properly dose and you removed 2k (ng) that still leaves 4k (ng) plus. Which puts the 450mg test prop at the near 10X rule.

What source did you use @BIGMESC ?[/QUOTE[

A good magician never reveals his secrets!!!!!

@MANWHORE Started cycle on 10/6 had bloodwork on 10/20 and again on 10/30. 10/30 gave me the higher values (6500 ish) and I think that was 40+ hours after the last pin. Weekly dose of all test was 650mg (450mg TP; 200mgTC).

@MANWHORE I revisited my post for info ... I had a front load on 10/7 of 750mg of test E and didn't start the weekly test cyp 200mg until 10/18. But the front load 23 days before the last lab draw (on 10/30) so that shouldn't have had a major impact on values.

Why am I seeing all over other boards that
100mg/Prop/ED should max out at 1500? .. 12 weeks for one guy

The Drol and NPP will not raise it will they?

I couldn't find any info saying that NPP would raise TT values ... If so, then Tileguys Mike Strong lab values would've been much higher or are really lower than they appeared to be. Thats a pretty good question though.

Are you seeing lab reports or statements? BigMESC values are higher than 1500 as well.

I couldn't find any info saying that NPP would raise TT values ... If so, then Tileguys Mike Strong lab values would've been much higher or are really lower than they appeared to be. Thats a pretty good question though.

Are you seeing lab reports or statements? BigMESC values are higher than 1500 as well.
Drol and npp will raise it if they are just test labeled as drol and npp... and I would assume other boards post that bullshit so they can keep pushing underdosed gear... I'm pretty sure @johnnyBALLZ posted a 5000+ on prop a year ago. Test is test. Ester should make no difference when keeping steady blood levels.
Why am I seeing all over other boards that
100mg/Prop/ED should max out at 1500? .. 12 weeks for one guy

The Drol and NPP will not raise it will they?