[Blood Work 12-5-14][Private lab][Testp100/Npp80 ED]

Drol and npp will raise it if they are just test labeled as drol and npp... and I would assume other boards post that bullshit so they can keep pushing underdosed gear... I'm pretty sure @johnnyBALLZ posted a 5000+ on prop a year ago. Test is test. Ester should make no difference when keeping steady blood levels.

Thanks for the clarification big guy. Appreciate it.

This is from the Test Prop Profile on this site:

"One of the most interesting things I found with my personal research on Testosterone Propionate is that when I was using it at a 100 mgs Every-Other-Day, my testosterone levels were still at the high end of normal. This would seem to indicate that drug tested athletes could probably use this same dose and still pass a doping test."

Now, isn't normal anywhere from 300 to 1,000ng/dl?

With the 10x rule, shouldn't he be getting 3,000ng/dl
from 300mg a week?

"One of the most interesting things I found with my personal research on Testosterone Propionate is that when I was using it at a 100 mgs Every-Other-Day, my testosterone levels were still at the high end of normal. This would seem to indicate that drug tested athletes could probably use this same dose and still pass a doping test."

from 300mg a week?

Seems Bill Roberts gets underdosed gear from time to time like the rest of us!! :)

Most prop powders aren't great right now all around..

This is why we need more testing using the Meso protocol.
There is not a lot out there on blood levels using test with the prop ester.

I am going by what Roberts said.
I was thinking he would be using some good Prop too..

AND I am waiting for Scally

Completely agree. I'll be getting blood work in a couple weeks on some Test Ace. We will see how that goes.

Based on this plot in a perfect would I should have about 50mg of test just prior to my next pin.

http://steroidplot.com/share/?l=4&t...terone&c0_f=propionate&c0_s=1&c0_fr=1&c0_to=4

And based on using natural test levels

Normally functioning adult male testicles produce an average of 7mg of testosterone per day,
and have a ng/dl of an average of say 600-800ng/dl
Then would this mean that a 5x this ng/dl mean that there was approx 35mg in my blood?
Or 70% of what plot shows

Thing is I don't know if I want to up my dose just to match pre determined numbers.
I am feeling good and making good gains and that is what its about.

What about this, double my dose and test again in 10 days, should the numbers double?

Thing is I don't know if I want to up my dose just to match pre determined numbers.
I am feeling good and making good gains and that is what its about.

What about this, double my dose and test again in 10 days, should the numbers double?
I wouldn't raise it, if you're making good gains

from 300mg a week?
I also was saying maintaining stable blood levels... imho eod prop is not stable, but it should still be higher than normal for chrissake