Bloods After 6 week on. Need advice for my e2 levels.

El_Baka

These are my results in my language.
So prolactin is alright but my e2 is double the max range.
Running 600 test c, 400 mast e and 200 deca, pinned last time friday and did bloods this morning.
Do you guys think i need and AI?
Got some Pharma aromasin on hand

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_161700.jpg
    IMG_20240805_161700.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 22
So how can i do a more accurate test for the e2 before using and AI?

Also they say on those phrase under the number that they run a double check to see if the first result was right and It was.
Surely this Lab double run the test if they see some numbers way out of range

Last edited:
So how can i do a more accurate test for the e2 before using and AI?

Also they say on those phrase under the number that they run a double check to see if the first result was right and It was.
Surely this Lab double run the test if they see some numbers way out of range
You need to ask for a sensitive test (non eclia)

All right, meanwhile since the range of prolactin is 3 - 20 and i got 21, should i hop on some caber? Like 0,5 mg per week?

All right, meanwhile since the range of prolactin is 3 - 20 and i got 21, should i hop on some caber? Like 0,5 mg per week?

No. The prolactin is potentially a good indicator that e2 is in fact too high. E2 can, amongst other permissive actions towards increased prolactin secretion, directly stimulate lactotropes in the anterior pituitary to stimulate prolactin.

However, deca is also in the picture, which also has a positive relationship with prolactin release.

Nonetheless, no doubt both factors are most likely contributing towards increased prolactin levels, however amongst the two, I'd speculate that e2 > 100 pgml is the bigger offender.

Adding to the complexity, you have 400 mg's of mast in your system, and the high e2 levels don't represent the actual estrogenicity as mast is anti estrogenic.

Nonetheless, due to various reasons which I'm not goin in to now, you don't want high e2 levels when you are on a progestin such as deca, so yes, lower your e2 levels. If prolactin doesn't drop by then (which I doubt), then consider some soft actions (not caber or prami) at lowering it a bit - it's not that high.

No. The prolactin is potentially a good indicator that e2 is in fact too high. E2 can, amongst other permissive actions towards increased prolactin secretion, directly stimulate lactotropes in the anterior pituitary to stimulate prolactin.

However, deca is also in the picture, which also has a positive relationship with prolactin release.

Nonetheless, no doubt both factors are most likely contributing towards increased prolactin levels, however amongst the two, I'd speculate that e2 > 100 pgml is the bigger offender.

Adding to the complexity, you have 400 mg's of mast in your system, and the high e2 levels don't represent the actual estrogenicity as mast is anti estrogenic.

Nonetheless, due to various reasons which I'm not goin in to now, you don't want high e2 levels when you are on a progestin such as deca, so yes, lower your e2 levels. If prolactin doesn't drop by then (which I doubt), then consider some soft actions (not caber or prami) at lowering it a bit - it's not that high.

Thank you very much for the infos, so i ll try 0,5 arimidex e3days ( dont know if its a mild dosage) and do bloods again to check prolactine and e2 in 20 days.

Thank you very much for the infos, so i ll try 0,5 arimidex e3days ( dont know if its a mild dosage) and do bloods again to check prolactine and e2 in 20 days.

E2d not e3d. Anastrazole has a half life of 40 - 50h ... For the most stable e2 levels I recommend ed dosing. I've no idea on how you personally respond to it, but do adjust your dosing accordingly when dosing more frequently.

And as I said, mast is antiestrogenic. So keep that in mind when lowering e2 levels.