Bloodwork on AdvancedGrowthLabs Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol, and DNPChemist Natco Xtane

please enlighten me on the test that is wasted in the blood.
Everyone else posting bloodwork is counting the full dose of test, not subtracting "waste"

Waste meaning the amount wasted in the blood.. you guys gotta read more and learn this stuff

Come on Manwhore? please explain how 1g of test becomes 700mg after the waste?

Are you trying to subtract the weight of the ester before you count it as a dose of test?
For EVERYONE else out there, we count 1g of test E as 1g of test E.

This is the most BS thing I've seen you post since the "her butt hole is cleaner than her mouth" comment.

@sean elliott we all would really like to know who PM'd you? Don't feel intimidated by anyone or apprehensive about divulging this information.

You will make more friends than enemies by telling us!
Both guys that pmed me werent after my money and gave me a hint of where to go. I feel like it would be rude to name them since they did nothing but help. I have to say this is by far the best gear board i have found and am glad to be a part of. I know some basics about gear and im sure i will learn a lot from all the vets here.

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I got my lab results back yesterday and have posted them below. I've been running the test and xtane for 6 weeks, the dbol for 4.

Dosing:
900-1050mg test enanthate/week
50mg dbol/day
12.5mg natco xtane EoD.

Stats: 6'2 230 lbs 16% BF

Precycle Bloods:
http://i.imgur.com/BVL7tNM.png
http://i.imgur.com/Kz2umPW.png

Bloods taken ~34 hours after last pin:
http://i.imgur.com/wCRoz4x.png

I'm going to get bloods done in another 2 weeks to see where I'm at again. Hopefully knock down that e2 with more aromasin.

The dbol was awesome. PR's every workout, and back pumps that could paralyze a T-Rex.
What lab is it?

Those that gave you a a little advice as to where to go may be the ones that are about to get some of your money in a scam. You do what you feel is right but unless you share with our more advanced members we can't help prevent you from getting scammed. Just saying

Those that gave you a a little advice as to where to go may be the ones that are about to get some of your money in a scam. You do what you feel is right but unless you share with our more advanced members we can't help prevent you from getting scammed. Just saying
I can't speak for any other PM's he received, but I did send him one just telling him he's setting himself up to be scammed. After talking with him some, I did offer him some advice on him possibly buying some Testoviron Depot that was on sale for $4 per amp on Naps website. Trust me, I won't see a dollar from that deal if it even happened. It was me just looking out for a junior member.

No doubt flounder.. I actually thought about it later that maybe some bets pmed him to give warning but still just rather assume they didn't just in case. Glad to know it was you and not a scammer waiting to pounce.