Bone or not to bone!

johntt44

No way! That is not a woman when she has more male hormones than an 18yr old guy. You might as well bang a dude. Her p*#%y probably looks like a piss clam!

Leancuisine

It's photo shopped you fucking weirdos.
Look at her wrists, the arms we're photoshopped on to her body. there's also a weird purple thing behind her, so unless she's wearing a small cape, I would say it's remnants from a shit job of layering things on top each other.
I know some women who have cores like that though

solidaxle50

I think it's photo shopped as well, her face is to feminine to be on that much steroids. But if not couldn't hit it from behind would feel like I'm banging a male fitness model, strait missionary for sure.

RodgerThat

I would take out my penis and continously insert it in her for an unspecified amount of time!

would you take Gatorade breaks or just go through no breaks?

100% wouldn't bone for me though, I'm the pickiest fucker out there she's gotta be 5'-5'4 has to be athletic 100-120lb long hair soft facial features and definition but not cut ( don't want anyone having ripped abs in bed except me minus the I don't have ripped abs part)

Dw725

would you take Gatorade breaks or just go through no breaks?

100% wouldn't bone for me though, I'm the pickiest fucker out there she's gotta be 5'-5'4 has to be athletic 100-120lb long hair soft facial features and definition but not cut ( don't want anyone having ripped abs in bed except me minus the I don't have ripped abs part)
You'd love my gf.... Wait, is that weird to say.... Ahhh fuck it

Sponsored Links