bostin loyd transformation

Sounds like what my doc had me on and he is one of the best in the world. 3000 iu hcg eod, 50mg cloned on opposite days. Hmg only if needed after 12 weeks. It works, I have a third kid to prove it.
How long did it take on that protocol?

So I guess it worked, 16 weeks preg. He said a 2 week protocol of 5000iu hcg eod, 75iu hmg eod, with clomid 50 ed. Thats heavy is it not?
Yeah he took Dave Polumbos protocol & doubled the doses. Dave made a video about it & was a little pissed.

Did you try to get Your natural test back or was TRT prescribed to you?
Trt was prescribed due to already having low test since I was young. It had dipped to below 200 by the time I was 28 but I waited until 30 to go on because we decided no more kids. Well a little over 2 years later we decided we wanted another so after seeing a local guy I was referred to Baylor medical in Houston. He immediately put me on the medicine and said if in 9 months it didn’t work he would do the surgery on left testicle for the varicocele vein I had. Well had the surgery but I knocked Wife up right before, so it wasn’t even needed.

clBj8El.png

Can anyone else chime in about their experience in fertility and having kids due to a certain hcg/clomid/hmg protocol? Very curious

Back