BP control on Ment/Trestolone

Sold where?

Telmaheal 40-AM

PCT24x7.biz

The combo of 40mg Telmisartin 40 with Amlodipine 5 will be more effective at lowering BP than 80mg Telmisartin with fewer sides. One a day.

He does have Telmaheal 80-AM on request if your BP is really high and resistant, but it's likely too strong for most..

Everything is 17% off right now so $1.66 per fifteen pack.

IMG_8075.jpeg

Last edited:
Telmaheal 40-AM

PCT24x7.biz

The combo of 40mg Telmisartin 40 with Amlodipine 5 will be more effective at lowering BP than 80mg Telmisartin with fewer sides. One a day.

He does have Telmaheal 80-AM on request if your BP is really high and resistant, but it's likely too strong for most..

Everything is 17% off right now so $1.66 per fifteen pack.

View attachment 284985
I think it's cheaper to buy the 80mg and break them in half. I have the 80s of telmaheal and they break easily with my fingers.

I think it's cheaper to buy the 80mg and break them in half. I have the 80s of telmaheal and they break easily with my fingers.

As long as the pricing makes sense that's a good idea. PCT24x7 went a little nuts with some prices lately.

Just email him and ask him if Telmaheal AM-80 is $2 like the AM-40. (Recommend asking this way so he doesn't come back with a stupid price).

Have a buddy using Telmaheal AM and he can't believe he's paying under $50 for a years worth of BP meds,

Back