BPC-157 for injury recovery

SpaceForce

Does anyone have experience with BPC-157 and know a good source? I searched the forum here but couldn't find anything. On other sites I've seen a lot of good reviews for it and a quite a few websites that sell it, but not a lot of reviews for those sources.

It sounds like there is a fair amount of bunk BPC-157 being sold so I figured I would ask here if anyone has found a good source. I'm in Europe for the foreseeable future, so a source that at least ships here would be good.

I know this isn't the right forum, but it seems to be the closest fit.

If you're unfamiliar with it, Wikipedia says "BPC-157 can contribute to wound healing due to muscle and tendon rejuvenating properties through accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair."

If you want some more info you can check out these links:
Info:
1. BPC-157 - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects
2. compounds/peptides - steroids

User experiences:

I use it on/off for various injuries in my lab rats. It definitely works for them.
As for my source, its in Canada, so not applicable to anyone out of country except maybe commonwealth countries.

Don't know about bpc but I've been taking tb500 for 3 weeks now (2.5mgx2 per week). I haven't noticed much improvement so far

I use it on/off for various injuries in my lab rats. It definitely works for them.
As for my source, its in Canada, so not applicable to anyone out of country except maybe commonwealth countries.

Last time I ordered something from Canada the first package was lost and the re-sent package took a few months to get here.

If I can't find an EU source before I go back to the US for a visit I will look into ordering from Canada and sending or bringing it back.

Don't know about bpc but I've been taking tb500 for 3 weeks now (2.5mgx2 per week). I haven't noticed much improvement so far

I looked into tb500 a bit as well but it seemed like bpc-157 worked better and was generally considered safe, although I've been unable to find real proof to that.
If I strike out with a good source of bpc I will probably look at tb500 again.

I was using s pharma peptide brand called ST. I was using the TB-500 to heal a torn bicep and bursitis and it did not help me at all. I tried 2 brands still using 2 mg a week of the TB but nothing. TB does not have to be site specific due to the light molecular weight it travel fast through the body. I do know the bpc is site specific so you must inject it close to the injury and for me that was not an option because I don’t want to hit something in the wrong place. As much as I’m fearless I’m not stupid if it was a knee or something I would but shoulder especially close to the joint I didn’t want to risk it. I was bummed but also I kept working out the whole time you know how OCD bodybuilders are so I may have to stay off it for a while. I do have some BPC I may try it.

Does anyone have experience with BPC-157 and know a good source? I searched the forum here but couldn't find anything. On other sites I've seen a lot of good reviews for it and a quite a few websites that sell it, but not a lot of reviews for those sources.

It sounds like there is a fair amount of bunk BPC-157 being sold so I figured I would ask here if anyone has found a good source. I'm in Europe for the foreseeable future, so a source that at least ships here would be good.

I know this isn't the right forum, but it seems to be the closest fit.

If you're unfamiliar with it, Wikipedia says "BPC-157 can contribute to wound healing due to muscle and tendon rejuvenating properties through accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair."

If you want some more info you can check out these links:
Info:
1. BPC-157 - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects
2. compounds/peptides - steroids

User experiences:

A reliable source is the first issue with any PEP, the second is efficacy and based on existing scientific evidence BCP 157
at best exhibits anti-inflammatory
properties that approximate Ibuprofen.

Save your money and buy any number of OTC NSAIDS.

Finally you might also want to consider why a specific joint or region hurting and modify your routine accordingly

Jim