BPC 157, TB500, MK-677

viking76

Are peptides the only way to go to alleviate shoulder pain? I get pain in only my left shoulder when I lift weights. I'm assuming it's my rotor cuff.

Would BPC 157 be the best to alleviate shoulder pain from lifting? Do they by any chance make orals for peptides? I wouldn't know how many vials and how much BAC water to add to the vials, so I'm curious if they make orals at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

as far as knowing how many vials to order and how much water goes in each vial, it's pretty easy.
1mg = 1000mcg, so at a dose of 500mcg/day, a 10mg vial lasts 20 days.

use any peptide calculator website to determine how much water to add to a vial.

I've heard of transferring BPC to a nasal spray bottle, so you could go that route. It's the same as reconstituting as if you were injecting, but transferred to a nasal bottle.
Say you use 2mL bac water for a 10mg vial. A nasal spray bottle typically delivers 0.1mL, so the dose is 500mcg per spray.
From what I've read, nasal efficacy is lower, so you'll need a higher dose to achieve similar results.

Also, i've had great success with BPC and TB500 with a persistent shoulder injury from benching. After my injury, I couldn't lift a 10lb dumbbell without pain in PT, and 6 months after the injury I was stuck benching a plate.

Started BPC and TB about 7 months post injury and now a little over a year later im back up to 3 plates. I'm on 2mg of each per day now to remedy a back injury from squatting from a while ago. Seems to be working well.