Breakfast Casserole

Push50

giphy.gif

This is not necessarily a healthy meal, but you could be eating worse. This is a quick breakfast that can be made a head of time . Although not as good, it can be eaten cold as well. Most of the time I will fix 6 tacos roll them up in aluminum foil and off to work. 85% of the time I end up on a jobsite prior to ever getting in to my lab, so this is a great quick fix to get me through.

Ingredients
1 lb. breakfast sausage
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
3 green onions, sliced
6 to 8 oz. pepperjack, shredded
1/2 of a 28 oz bag Tator Tots
salt and pepper
cooking oil spray
Get Ingredients

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked. Drain.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking oil spray. Layer sausage, eggs, a cup of shredded cheese, and green onions (reserving a few for topping). Top with tator tots.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tator tots are browned and crispy. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

WALLA!!!
giphy.gif

You can always substitute diced potatoes and turkey sausage to increase the health side of the meal recipe
Sometimes you just need the calories and stuff that taste good is definitely a hell of a lot easier to get down!

giphy.gif

This is not necessarily a healthy meal, but you could be eating worse. This is a quick breakfast that can be made a head of time . Although not as good, it can be eaten cold as well. Most of the time I will fix 6 tacos roll them up in aluminum foil and off to work. 85% of the time I end up on a jobsite prior to ever getting in to my lab, so this is a great quick fix to get me through.

Ingredients
1 lb. breakfast sausage
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
3 green onions, sliced
6 to 8 oz. pepperjack, shredded
1/2 of a 28 oz bag Tator Tots
salt and pepper
cooking oil spray
Get Ingredients

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked. Drain.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking oil spray. Layer sausage, eggs, a cup of shredded cheese, and green onions (reserving a few for topping). Top with tator tots.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tator tots are browned and crispy. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

WALLA!!!
giphy.gif
Hell yea man great ideas