Brewing Idea for Multiple Carrier Oils

I was thinking it might be possible to brew a “base” brew of only BA/BB and Test (whichever ether) and save that to a sterile vial. I would then have a “base” I could use for a vial of whatever carrier oil I want. If I want a vial with mct, mig840, GSO, etc. I would just combine with the appropriate amount of carrier oil in another vial. If I were to make calculations for about 120ml of finished oil, I would have about 50ml of “base.”

This would allow me to make about 12 10ml bottles of my normal test e 250 with 1/15 BA/BB, in whatever carrier oils I want.

I currently have the following carrier oils and have not had the opportunity to try the all : mig840, mct, GSO, castor, sesame, cotton seed.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Unsure if the test would hold at the concentration you need.

Let’s use 100ml final product for ease of discussion.

You’d have to get 25g of test to dissolve in 15ml of bb and 1ml of ba.

The displacement of the test would be larger volume than your solvent & preservative mix.

I see your logic. It would likely have to be a lower amount of test and/or higher ba/bb. I generally like to always mix mig840 with whatever carrier oil I use, to make it easier to inject, so maybe include mig840 in the “base” and then just add the final carrier oil to complete.

I have enjoyed experimenting with different carrier oils, injection frequency, and am working on identifying what is the ideal combination for me.

I do appreciate your insight, and I will work on refining my logic.

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I can brew once and then test different combinations by just adding a different oil. The cleaning, prepping, sterilizing in the autoclave of glassware, including my filter glassware can be done once and I could make 2 vials of six different oils in one clean sweep. I will only need to use a syringe filter when adding the different oils.

I have not yet decided what final oil/ba/bb combination I will stay with long term. If I use 2/20 ba/bb for 250 mg/ml test e, I believe I could theoretically “dilute” it to 125 mg/ml and still maintain 1/10 ba/bb which would still work for test e.

The 125 mg/ml would be for daily pinning when I am using DHB, which has brutal PIP if I don’t limit to 50 mg per pin, with at least 1 ml of something else to soften the pain.

I think my logic is correct, I will see how this works out in practice.

I can brew once and then test different combinations by just adding a different oil. The cleaning, prepping, sterilizing in the autoclave of glassware, including my filter glassware can be done once and I could make 2 vials of six different oils in one clean sweep. I will only need to use a syringe filter when adding the different oils.

I have not yet decided what final oil/ba/bb combination I will stay with long term. If I use 2/20 ba/bb for 250 mg/ml test e, I believe I could theoretically “dilute” it to 125 mg/ml and still maintain 1/10 ba/bb which would still work for test e.

The 125 mg/ml would be for daily pinning when I am using DHB, which has brutal PIP if I don’t limit to 50 mg per pin, with at least 1 ml of something else to soften the pain.

I think my logic is correct, I will see how this works out in practice.
unless you’re having terrible reactions to most carriers - you’re over complicating it honestly.

It’d be better to think about what properties matter to you and it really comes down to- do you want a thicker more viscous carrier that will release the API slower or a thinner less viscous carrier that you can draw quickly and pin with a 30g.

Then go from there.

Wouldn't the carrier oil need to be sterilized everytime you add to your "base"?

Pick a carrier oil it agrees with your body and stick to it, you overcomplicate things

I will end this with my final comment. Yes, it needs to be sterilized with the syringe filter. Let’s call it a mental exercise and call it a night. Thanks for the input, I am learning more each day.

I will end this with my final comment. Yes, it needs to be sterilized with the syringe filter. Let’s call it a mental exercise and call it a night. Thanks for the input, I am learning more each day.
At least you’re willing to learn. Albeit, working harder not smarter. You will stumble upon the points we have articulated here.

since you’re at it - try EO, that’s my preference.

Back