• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Bringing my physique to the next level

Hello everyone,

This next cycle i need some advice about GH/slin protocols, there are tons of protocols on internet out there, did a lot of research but still no concrete answer...

Im 175cm, 92kg 10%bf, higher bf a little while on cycle and 98+kg..

Diet is always clean, no weightgainers crap, clean food around 4500kcal should be enough to bring me to 100kg, afterwards calories will be increased slowly depending on weight
Protein is usually whole eggs, chicken breast, tuna, salmon, lean meat..
Carbs are brown/white rice, sweet potatos, oats and whole bread
Veggies are always included in every meal

Bringing me around 450 carbs, 340p, 90fat

My cycle layout will be:

Week 1/10 AAS

Test E 150mg, NPP 800mg, MastP 400mg

HGH planning to run 4 iu daily, except on slin days 8 ius split am and pre ww

Slin will be Lantus morning 3 days a week for 4/6 weeks ONLY starting 25 iu, increasing weekly depending on fasted BG morning
I want to also add rapid insulin post ww, humalog starting at 5 unit.. and will increase aswell later on..

My questions and concerns is about diet on insulin, i dont want to drink that dextrose shit postworkout, are there any alternatives? Can i eat a whole meal high glycimic index such as rice? With chicken breast?

What do u guys suggest post workout on days with rapid slin, i know how much carbs depend on BG and insulin sensitivity, i just want to know the types of food to eat while on lantus and postworkout

So GI index is kinda confusing. Low GI means slower absorption and high GI means quicker absorption. However, if you eat chicken with rice (High GI) the chicken will slow down the absorption of the rice, so technically, GI index is only accurate when you eat that food alone.
You could eat the rice first and then chicken, but if you eat them together, the absorption from the rice will slightly be delayed, which coulddddd lead to you going hypo.

Chances are you won't go hypo on lantus since the body adjusts to it slowly being that it's a 24 hr insulin.

My advice is to keep the insulin at 5iu preworkout rather than doing it post workout. Most of the advanced guys are doing their slin preworkout now.

The absolute best carb source IMO for preworkout slin dosing is microwaveable oatmeal packets, because they contain sugar as well as complex carbs from oats. This creates a time released type carb for the workout. Plus it's JUST ENOUGH insulin to do the job. So what I like to do is hit my HGH abt an hour preworkout. This helps against insulin resistance since there is some metabolic activity going on around the dosing time.

You don't need dextrose or any of that shit, that's a beginner protocol for fuckups that don't know their own body.

1 hour preworkout: shoot 5iu humalog, 40-50 grams of protein either from whey isolate or lean meat, 3 packets of instant microwaveable oats (3 packets should give you about 60 grams of carbs b4 the lift) 15 min after the meal hit the HGH pre-worjout. Just my own protocol bro, works well and great pumps!

Chances are you won't go hypo on lantus since the body adjusts to it slowly being that it's a 24 hr insulin.

My advice is to keep the insulin at 5iu preworkout rather than doing it post workout. Most of the advanced guys are doing their slin preworkout now.

The absolute best carb source IMO for preworkout slin dosing is microwaveable oatmeal packets, because they contain sugar as well as complex carbs from oats. This creates a time released type carb for the workout. Plus it's JUST ENOUGH insulin to do the job. So what I like to do is hit my HGH abt an hour preworkout. This helps against insulin resistance since there is some metabolic activity going on around the dosing time.

You don't need dextrose or any of that shit, that's a beginner protocol for fuckups that don't know their own body.

1 hour preworkout: shoot 5iu humalog, 40-50 grams of protein either from whey isolate or lean meat, 3 packets of instant microwaveable oats (3 packets should give you about 60 grams of carbs b4 the lift) 15 min after the meal hit the HGH pre-worjout. Just my own protocol bro, works well and great pumps!

What are the benefits of running fast acting insulin pre-workout instead of post? Wouldn't post be more beneficial since that's when muscle repair happens?

What are the benefits of running fast acting insulin pre-workout instead of post? Wouldn't post be more beneficial since that's when muscle repair happens?
So from my understanding it acts to obviously super shuttle the nutrients during muscle cell expansion. So think of a workout as climbing into a hole and after it's finished you are spending time to climb out of the hole you dug. Now throw in this protocol and you aren't necessarily crawling out of the hole afterwards. Also, I was watching a John meadows seminar and John felt like dosing HGH around workout time helped fight insulin resistance since some metabolic activity was going on near injection time.

With this protocol it's not necessary to scrounge for food within 20 minutes of the workout, it could be say an hour after or something like that. In definitely not a doctor or scientist and I wish I could explain better, this is stuff I researched and put to the test with myself. But certainly more than one way to skin a cat, just a suggestion that's all

I like this suggestion, i assume the pumps are gonna be insane during the workout with all those sugars shuttled..
What are those oatmeal packets?? Could u get me a link, I never heard of it, isnt that just regular oatmeal? I googled couldnt find a thing except quaker oatmeal 35g sacks of oatmeal with an extra taste

I like this suggestion, i assume the pumps are gonna be insane during the workout with all those sugars shuttled..
What are those oatmeal packets?? Could u get me a link, I never heard of it, isnt that just regular oatmeal? I googled couldnt find a thing except quaker oatmeal 35g sacks of oatmeal with an extra taste
Yea the flavored packs of Quaker oatmeal (ie; cinnamon spice, Apple, raisins and dates etc)

assuming the humalog peaks after an hour, wont i still need sugars during the workout? if i took log 1h pre workout, so it'll peak during the training session,

or the sugars (the microwavable oats) from the preworkout are enough to encounter it?

Insulin is anticatabolic...

to op... before workout its better Humulin R... since workout will lower a lot your blood sugar level... humalog is better post wo...

Of course you have to run an intra workout... i can suggest you some gatorade or HBCD powder (hydroxy beta cyclo dextrins)

on Lantus you should avoid fats... unsaturated too...

Lean meat and good carbs like brown rice/ sweet potatoes..

i dont understand why you do wanna play with insulin and hgh just to save 300$ to hire a good coach and have a great protocol?

i trowed away a lot of money on drugs and food years ago, if i hired a coach years before i would have saved thousands dollars and had very better results...

I ll avoid humalog pre workout since its a fuckin bitch... way better Humulin R pre and Humalog post... and yes you have to re-eat 1.5 hours after the first meal you have just after Humalog Shot...

And... if you re on insulin and Youre planning to leave home and go out, DONT FORGET TO BRING CARBS WITH YOU... some white bread and some fruit jam would be great... and i would carry a protein shake too just in case it s needed

Insulin is anticatabolic...

to op... before workout its better Humulin R... since workout will lower a lot your blood sugar level... humalog is better post wo...

Of course you have to run an intra workout... i can suggest you some gatorade or HBCD powder (hydroxy beta cyclo dextrins)

on Lantus you should avoid fats... unsaturated too...

Lean meat and good carbs like brown rice/ sweet potatoes..

i dont understand why you do wanna play with insulin and hgh just to save 300$ to hire a good coach and have a great protocol?

i trowed away a lot of money on drugs and food years ago, if i hired a coach years before i would have saved thousands dollars and had very better results...

I ll avoid humalog pre workout since its a fuckin bitch... way better Humulin R pre and Humalog post... and yes you have to re-eat 1.5 hours after the first meal you have just after Humalog Shot...

And... if you re on insulin and Youre planning to leave home and go out, DONT FORGET TO BRING CARBS WITH YOU... some white bread and some fruit jam would be great... and i would carry a protein shake too just in case it s needed
I dont really need a coach, i doing really well myself, just making sure my insulin info is right, trying to follow milos sarcev's protocol, pre and postworkout slin, but badically its prwworkout meal, plus intra workout sugar, and post workout sugar, and then a meal

It's been 5 days on 20iu of lantus, 4 iu of gh, and 5 iu preworkout of log, this is insane, im getting bigger by the day, i got gains of months in 5 days, eating very clean food 8 meals a day tho instead of 5 since im on slin, i will post updates soon and will let u guys know

Currently im eating a meal, 1.5h later i take slin preww, eat the 3 sacks microwavable oatmeal with 50g of protein, after an hour i start my workout.. i take GH in the morning on an empty stomach
is 4 iu of gh is enough? or shall i pump it to 6/8 twice a day, only side i get is water retention on it, due to high carb diet currently
things i noticed since on this comb
-im pumped all the time at work, lifting simple weights gives me a huge pump, first thing i noticed when i ran lantus
-hungry all the time
-some water retention

Last edited:
It's been 5 days on 20iu of lantus, 4 iu of gh, and 5 iu preworkout of log, this is insane, im getting bigger by the day, i got gains of months in 5 days, eating very clean food 8 meals a day tho instead of 5 since im on slin, i will post updates soon and will let u guys know

Currently im eating a meal, 1.5h later i take slin preww, eat the 3 sacks microwavable oatmeal with 50g of protein, after an hour i start my workout.. i take GH in the morning on an empty stomach
is 4 iu of gh is enough? or shall i pump it to 6/8 twice a day, only side i get is water retention on it, due to high carb diet currently
things i noticed since on this comb
-im pumped all the time at work, lifting simple weights gives me a huge pump, first thing i noticed when i ran lantus
-hungry all the time
-some water retention
Hey man, any updates? really nice protocol

Hey man, any updates? really nice protocol
Hello, things were going really well untill corona hit us hard again and gyms closed once again i had to cut the cycle, the result in that short term i had was amazing! I looked my best shape there, only thing i would do better next time is eat more and more carbs i felt like insulin was consuming every sugar i eat i would add more carbs next time, im starting a winter cycle of test npp and mast this week i will add the same slin gh protocol at week 6 till 10

Hello, things were going really well untill corona hit us hard again and gyms closed once again i had to cut the cycle, the result in that short term i had was amazing! I looked my best shape there, only thing i would do better next time is eat more and more carbs i felt like insulin was consuming every sugar i eat i would add more carbs next time, im starting a winter cycle of test npp and mast this week i will add the same slin gh protocol at week 6 till 10
shoot man, dont tell me corona might close gyms in my city as well. Keep us posted on the progress dude