• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Bust

It is not a matter of selling recs. It is a matter of using. It is just another risk and one that is really unnecessary. Do you really want the people who are in some way handling the stuff we are injecting to be drunks and druggies? They can have the best set up, the best opsec and it all goes down the drain due to being an addict. Addiction is also a major reason why many scam, not the only reason but it is there. Mislabeling, underdosing, how much of that is caused by being under the influence?

So PG was 2 guys in their 20's and a 40 year old chick? I dunno man you figure there would be some guy hiding in the shadows pulling the strings safe from prosecution.

Which got trolled and shut down for scamming and having a fuck tonne of of alt Shill accounts.

Not surprised he was moving Coke/Oxy.

Never liked him, he actually got me kicked off CB for telling the truth about his scamming and calling him out for charging 130 per bottle of t3 when they're only worth 8 bucks a pack.... pretty much preying on desperate newbies and guys who need stuff like AI fast.

I have zero sympathy for guys moving oxy etc.

LE doesnt give a fuck about gear in Canada, as most cops run gear lol.

Funnily enough, since my cop friends are hilariously internet/BTC illiterate, I grab their gear for them...every cop I know runs 2x the gear that I do.... good luck getting them to bust a strictly AAS UGL, they would lose their reps lol.

Good riddance
Yes Karma is a bitch, so they say. I had my run in with PGA a while back on here and then he followed me over to CB too. At the end of the day we both were 100% right about PGA. I actually am somewhat disappointed that I agreed to make peace with him. Quite the operator he was....goodbye and good riddance!