Caber sides?

Lilj888

First time taking this stuff yesterday. I took .5mg. Cause I’m on 350mg tren ace for last 2 weeks and was just taking it as precaution. I’m wondering if why I’m feeling the way I am today is from the caber.

Last night started to get some severe chest pain wasn’t like acid reflux more a dull pain but today def seemed more like it. I threw up a bunch of acid in the morning and took some Pepcid seems to have subsided after that a bit.

The more severe side is extreme legarthy and a bad lower abdomen pain going down to the pelvis like I have gas build up and constipation. Keep burping but it’s the kind that comes from the chest if you know what I mean. Did take a dump but was hard to squeeze with the chest tightness and stomach pains. But man I just been sleeping all day. Also have nausea which I took a low dose of zofran for that has subsided but is slightly there with the chest pain. Not sure if it’s the caber I have read it can cause all these. But wasn’t expecting to get hit this hard. If it is the Caber I can’t touch this stuff anymore Jesus. Yesterday I was full of energy. No motivation today. Def not sick more like I took something that messed me up.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts