Can anyone tell me what my blood work means? Low ferritin high RBC

So currently on 300 mg test and 25 mg var. Got bloods done and due to donate since I get high RBC. Looks like my ferritin is low. Any idea why and what my blood work means overall?. Should I hop back on my trt dose asap?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240723-220134.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220134.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240723-220142.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220142.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240723-220147.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220147.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240723-220152.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220152.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240723-220158.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220158.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240723-220202.png
    Screenshot_20240723-220202.png
    181 KB · Views: 16
My 2 cents (don’t take advice from some dude on the internet) is you are on the lower end of electrolytes. So you’re kinda dehydrated this will always make you blood look less viscous and your hemoglobin and hematocrit look higher than if you were hydrated.

Your ferritin is low, and will become lower when you donate again. Ferritin stores iron for the body.

You can do your own research on RBC with enhanced individuals and see if you think a slightly elevated RBC is a cause for concern. Mine is also slightly elevated and I’m not worried. Some guy with sleep apnea in Denver probably has higher RBC than both of us.

And finally your EGFR. Few things here cycling back to my dehydration hypothesis. Dehydration will make egfr look low, and creatinine look high. Or your kidneys are taking a hit from something else. How’s your BP? I’d either rehydrate and retest, or stop the cycle just based on the EGFR.

My 2 cents (don’t take advice from some dude on the internet) is you are on the lower end of electrolytes. So you’re kinda dehydrated this will always make you blood look less viscous and your hemoglobin and hematocrit look higher than if you were hydrated.

Your ferritin is low, and will become lower when you donate again. Ferritin stores iron for the body.

You can do your own research on RBC with enhanced individuals and see if you think a slightly elevated RBC is a cause for concern. Mine is also slightly elevated and I’m not worried. Some guy with sleep apnea in Denver probably has higher RBC than both of us.

And finally your EGFR. Few things here cycling back to my dehydration hypothesis. Dehydration will make egfr look low, and creatinine look high. Or your kidneys are taking a hit from something else. How’s your BP? I’d either rehydrate and retest, or stop the cycle just based on the EGFR.
Bp is fine. I am prescribed Lisinopril. Tried drinking a decent amount of water before the test. It was in the morning fasted so still could be dehydrated. I think I'm gonna stop cycle anyways and drop back to my trt of 140 mgs.

Bp is fine. I am prescribed Lisinopril. Tried drinking a decent amount of water before the test. It was in the morning fasted so still could be dehydrated. I think I'm gonna stop cycle anyways and drop back to my trt of 140 mgs.
Probably smart.

You need electrolytes bro, look at your sodium and chloride. If you arnt salting your food to taste, look int LMNT or liquid IV packs. That should really help. “Water follows sodium.” Probably not why your sodium is low but, when you lower aldosterone (with an ARB) you increase sodium excretion

Probably smart.

You need electrolytes bro, look at your sodium and chloride. If you arnt salting your food to taste, look int LMNT or liquid IV packs. That should really help. “Water follows sodium.” Probably not why your sodium is low but, when you lower aldosterone (with an ARB) you increase sodium excretion
I take hydrochlorothiazide along with my BP med . I feel like I eat a lot of food with sodium but maybe I do just need to drink more water. Honestly probably just getting a little under a gallon a day

So currently on 300 mg test and 25 mg var. Got bloods done and due to donate since I get high RBC. Looks like my ferritin is low. Any idea why and what my blood work means overall?. Should I hop back on my trt dose asap?

Your iron is low due to increased iron utilisation as @Spaceman Spiff noted. However ferritin is also low due to 1) donation (if you donated) 2) aas negative regulation on hepcidin which regulates ferritin expression (this is quite common) and 3) increased erythropoiesis.

You need water and electrolytes, specifically sodium. Then retest CBC, your hematocrit will most likely be in a more exceptable range. Regarding iron, you are not in a position to donate blood. Add either more fe2 rich food or add an iron supp in an effort to increase tsat and serum iron.