Capacity to hold raws of different oils

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So I'm trying to understand something, is it correct that for example castor oil will hold less raw then MCT at the same BB concentration?

If yes, why is that?

Health wise would it be better inject (random example):

Primo 200mg/ml MCT 22%bb

Or

Primo 200mg/ml Castor oil 35% BB?

Except the annoying thing of mostly drawing and injecting castor oil due to its viscosity (that can be helped with increasing BB) are there any other drawback?

Are all the concentration possible with both oil just need different BB % or some will not be in castor compared to MCT?

@narta @Spaceman Spiff

Most seed oils follow the higher viscosity=higher concentration rule BECAUSE higher viscosity need more BB to thin it out. MCT is unique cause it's a mild solvent by itself. No other natural carrier oil has that characteristic.

But, we know from pharma, that high BB doesn't have any negatives (Bayer being the most relevant producer here with Testoviron, Rimobolan and Nebido).

Its really a personal choice: Castor oil (which I was against it due to viscosity for nearly 2 decades) has mild anti inflammatory and analgesic action that helps with pip etc. So even if there is indeed some irritation due to higher concentration it masks that.

I use both, mct for APIs that utilized into a cycle and castor for my base TRT to prolong absorption.

Hint: warm castor is buttery smooth through a 25g. Not like water, but close

Last edited:
Most seed oils follow the higher viscosity=higher concentration rule BECAUSE higher viscosity need more BB to thin it out. MCT is unique cause it's a mild solvent by itself. No other natural carrier oil has that characteristic.

But, we know from pharma, that high BB doesn't have any negatives (Bayer being the most relevant producer here with Testoviron, Rimobolan and Nebido).

Its really a personal choice: Castor oil (which I was against it due to viscosity for nearly 2 decades) has mild anti inflammatory and analgesic action that helps with pip etc. So even if there is indeed some irritation due to higher concentration it masks that.

I use both, mct for APIs that utilized into a cycle and castor for my base TRT to prolong absorption.

50/50 castor/mig840 can be injected with a 30g needle if warmed on a coffee mug warmer. The best of both worlds.

Have you ever tried to mix mct and castor? 50/50 and keep the BB for an MCT recipe for example

Well the fact castor helps alot for higher concentrations. I really think thinned out castor with 50% bb is very good option. Got 400mg/ml with it in testosterone Undecanoate. When warmed it's even easier

Nope. Not yet, to be more precise
I was thinking it could maybe be a nice addition for using the anti-inflammatory propriety of castor and keep being able to make high concentration product with not too viscous oil combining the best of both.

It's all a big if as I have no idea if it would work well and if it's worth it in anyway.

Best combo probably would be mig840/castor

I was thinking it could maybe be a nice addition for using the anti-inflammatory propriety of castor and keep being able to make high concentration product with not too viscous oil combining the best of both.

It's all a big if as I have no idea if it would work well and if it's worth it in anyway.

Best combo probably would be mig840/castor
I agree here. Castor Oil can potentially hold the highest concentration. It's also the least infammatory

Mig 840 is going to hold a substantial amount of solute in solution. I haven't compared it to castor but you can dissolve quite a hefty dose of hormone in solution without crashing. The problem is, it's gonna hurt like a bitch since it doesn't seem to have the anti-inflammatory effects of castor or highly viscous refined oils. The viscosity itself of castor lends to its slower absorption and when mixed with your water based blood IM or subq it holds in solution better than the less viscous oils do. You can test this by simply adding water to a ml of your AAS oil and shake it in a vial, the oil solution will begin to crash. This happens much easier and faster in an MCT (it's also extremely hydrophobic so it saturates with H2O from your blood plasma) oil vs a higher viscosity oil like castor. I've tested this in another industry with hamp/cannabis products but these are simply theories as to how it relates to Homebrewing hormones.

Back