Carrier oil vs half life (castor)

y777

Hi guys

Does more viscous carrier oil just delay when the drug hits the system or does it act as a slow drip , in a sense?

For example, compare MCT vs castor. I’ve been brewing most of my blends and compounds in MCT, except for Proviron, which I brewed in castor oil.

I recently brewed winny in castor at 50mg/ml concentration. No crazy PIP or lumps, I still pinned it 1.5 inches deep. Anyway , I feel it kicking in but very slightly. Not all at once aggression which helps it act as a pre
Workout. Assuming it takes 2 days for the body to separate hormone from carrier oil does that mean it is mostly inert for those two days or is there still a benefit ?

To use an analogy , would this be similar to a slow drip or is the oil Like an injectable ampule that does nothing for two days and then it breaks and you get the affects at that point. The former analogy would be like adding an ester to it. So if we brew tren ace in castor do we get a smooth 5 day half life or three day half life (I think that’s the acetate ester half life IIRC) with a two day delay (how Long it Takes to separate from carrier oil )

Thank you

Does anyone have an answer to the amount castor oil increases half life? This is a great observation y777. I always knew the tested half life for test u with castor oil was much longer, but it didn't click that you could do the same with short esters.

'
Does anyone have an answer to the amount castor oil increases half life? This is a great observation y777. I always knew the tested half life for test u with castor oil was much longer, but it didn't click that you could do the same with short esters.

i believe the halflife of test u in castor oil is ~33 days and ~21 days in GSO, mct or CSO.

Theres some studies on it but i cant dig them up right now.

Hi guys. Just wanted to chime in to the thread. Ran that winstrol 50mg/ml/day (subq!) for about a month.

Benefits were primarily cosmetic for me in terms of face thinning out and hardness.

But not as much when it came to gym performance. So even tho I was pinking this daily , and I experimented with pinning 1-2 hrs pre workout as well as 9-10 hours pre workout (I workout in the AM so sometimes I pin right before bed so ensure release from depo peaks with workouts. - I find this helps w test prop , for example ).

So just some bro speciation that the castor oil turns if into such slow burn and thus the kick for gym prob wouldn’t happen unless dose is much higher.

And pardon the off topic here ; makes me wonder what’s less damaging for liver and other organs , doing oral 5-10mg per day OR pinning 50mg of oil winny. I wish there was a known curve where we can see at what dose of oil does lack of first pass advantage over oral dosing get negated by the fact that you’re dosing higher amount.

Back to the castor oil. I’m quite pleased. I need to see if it’s worth brewing all my compounds in it.

I tried a small batch of mast p. Brewed it still at 100mg. Just wanted to reduce fhe pip, but found that the half life expansion made me not “feel” the mast at all at low doses (sub 50mg per day ). I think that those gym aggression benefits would probably be lost unless you’re taking a higher dose. I don’t know. Folks who’ve experimented w mast p vs mast e can maybe tell if one ester has less of a kick at the gym.

I’ve got some tren ace raws on hand and I will brew a small batch with castor oil. When for ran tren ace before I found that my mood tanked from coming off it. So I either had to pin it 50/50 am and pm or pin most of it in the morning and leave a small dose for evening as a booster of sorts. The experience is similar to taking rx stimulants. You get rx for a longer acting amphetamine but after 8-10 hours the taper is still aggressive and ta is your mood. Very irritable etc etc. I think the reason tren does this is because it acts on dopamine. Anyway. The whole point of me writing this is that I’m thinking that using castor oil can prolong the release somewhat to have smoother pharmakinetics during the day. But , hopefully , not as prolonged release that it turns the acetate ester into an enanthate , for purposes of waiting weeks for it to kick in.

Once blood saturation is achieved i would not think half life really matters much. The oil will only change he saturation or clearance time at the beginning or end of the cycle.

I ended up brewing tren ace 100mg /ml in castor oil with 2/20 ba//bb. I’m surprised how thick the brew is , it takes me longer to draw a 27g slin pin than it does drawing 250mg/ml primo in castor oil as well

Looks like bloods are feeling more stable. But prob gonna take a while to saturate like @buck said.

In the meantime I’ve got some UGL tren ace in MCT and have been pinning 10mg in the AM to get a bit of a faster uptake.

I ended up brewing tren ace 100mg /ml in castor oil with 2/20 ba//bb. I’m surprised how thick the brew is , it takes me longer to draw a 27g slin pin than it does drawing 250mg/ml primo in castor oil as well

Looks like bloods are feeling more stable. But prob gonna take a while to saturate like @buck said.

In the meantime I’ve got some UGL tren ace in MCT and have been pinning 10mg in the AM to get a bit of a faster uptake.

How about a mix of castor oil and mct oil in this situation so it flows a bit easier? I assume it would shorten the halflife to a certain extent, but lets say somwhere between 30-70% castor oil and the rest mct oil.

Has anyone tried something like this?

Do you think you could strike a middle ground of a longer halflife, less pip and an easy flowing injection/drawing process?