Cas Raws/ Bulk only

Bob2333

Feature services:

1. Ability to find and test new products. Just send us the cas numbers.

2. Always use a reshipper

3. The same price for every customer

Wicker: Casraws

Email:
Code:
casraws@protonmail.com

Code:
casraws.com

To learn more, you can just contact us or keep reading:

Hi,

We are Cas Raws, used to be a branch of YC pharma. YC was down about 2 years ago so we started our own business.
With policies changing, we can't stay in Alibaba or Madeinchina to wait for orders anymore, so we are here.

Nowadays, the shipping and supplying of AAS are getting harder and harder. With pollution and banning policies getting stricter, we've lost lots of products like anavar, proviron, winstrol and some of sarms. Although, some of them may get back, I think it will be out of stock very soon. Coz the policies are still there.
And so does shipping, lots of good delivery methods have to be abandoned, like shipping to EU has got harder.

But we'll have to move forward. New products will be found and new delivery methods will be used.

And I'll just go for the difference part. Coz my target reader are all experienced players and preferring high efficiency.

Difference:
1. The same price for everybody. We've invented an auto-quotation system in our website. Just input the amount and then there will be a quotation. So the prices are the same for everyone.

2. Only ship with a reshipper. We have access to most of the shippers in this business. So we have lots of delivery methods to use, we will try our best to ship with a reshipper.

3. Find and test special products for you. We have full-time workers to help find and arrange testing.

In the last,

Thank you for letting us post a thread here, MESO. We'd like to sponsor the forum but don't know how. If there is one way to, pls do let us know.

I don’t even know what your business is. Are you a middleman? Because based on the vague description of what you’re doing it sounds like you’re acting as intermediaries between multiple raw manufacturers and the customer. That’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with that service. It’s essentially an inventory-light way of doing what other raw sources do. But it’s unclear what your actual business is and that lack of explanation is not going to work in your favor. Explain what it is you do. Please.

Website is not done the best but can work with that. Some compounds is in wrong category and tren e is not parabolan but that a user should know the difference.

There is a huge difference between buying 10g and 100g. Better get 100g on most of the compounds

Is anadrol really on stock or is not showing right on the site as it was hard to get anadrol lately?

Pretty sure that is the same guy from behind Ciraws but let get the benefit of the doubt and not accuse it

Good luck with your business forward!

Back