cash app Bitcoin

bDbL

have a question for anyone who knows. i make purchases with Bitcoin through cash app to a small supplier. how does the guy know that it's me that sent the coin? is it just the amount they're referencing? haven't had any problems yet just don't want to send out a bunch of cash some day to a larger operation and be told my payment wasn't received.

have a question for anyone who knows. i make purchases with Bitcoin through cash app to a small supplier. how does the guy know that it's me that sent the coin? is it just the amount they're referencing? haven't had any problems yet just don't want to send out a bunch of cash some day to a larger operation and be told my payment wasn't received.

The unique amount is probably the identifier.
They could also be generating new wallet addresses for each transaction so they know who sends what where.

After sending funds take a screenshot of the verification that it was written to the block chain in case the source has a moment of confusion.

The unique amount is probably the identifier.
They could also be generating new wallet addresses for each transaction so they know who sends what where.

After sending funds take a screenshot of the verification that it was written to the block chain in case the source has a moment of confusion.
the new wallet address definitely makes sense, i didn't think about that as a possibility. thanks.

Back