castor oil for tren

Regular Joe

can you brew tren e in castor oil and if you did what would the half-life be. same for mast or primo? i like weekly injections and would love if castor oil would make it possible for more compounds

can you brew tren e in castor oil and if you did what would the half-life be. same for mast or primo? i like weekly injections and would love if castor oil would make it possible for more compounds
Yes you can. Theoretically it will add aprox +3 days into the absorption time. I would still opt to utilize e2d/e3d administration for a smoother peeking the levels

MCT oil wins the game. Stay with it.
Castor is too thick and the injection site will take forever to heal.

MCT oil wins the game. Stay with it.
Castor is too thick and the injection site will take forever to heal.

This is nonsense

I've brewed NPP, Tren Ace, Primo E, Tren Hexa, Tren Base with Test Base with castor oil, and yes, its very thick, but it doesnt inflame or give me any PIP at all. I was able to inject in the same spot for three days in a row. No issues at all.

This is nonsense

I've brewed NPP, Tren Ace, Primo E, Tren Hexa, Tren Base with Test Base with castor oil, and yes, its very thick, but it doesnt inflame or give me any PIP at all. I was able to inject in the same spot for three days in a row. No issues at all.
Ditto. I'm not sure I actually believe castor oil takes that long to absorb into the muscle after brewing TNE and prop. It absolutely takes longer than thinner oils, but not sure how much. I'm jacked as fuck after a few hours with TNE versus 45 minutes with TNE made with gso and guiacol. That stuffs out of me by 2-3pm if injected in the morning because I just crash. That kinda contradicts the way longer esters are extended by weeks made in castor oil. I'll never make prop with it again because same shit. Dead to the world by 5pm just like prop in gso. I was hoping it would extend props half life significantly. But did not

Ditto. I'm not sure I actually believe castor oil takes that long to absorb into the muscle after brewing TNE and prop. It absolutely takes longer than thinner oils, but not sure how much. I'm jacked as fuck after a few hours with TNE versus 45 minutes with TNE made with gso and guiacol. That stuffs out of me by 2-3pm if injected in the morning because I just crash. That kinda contradicts the way longer esters are extended by weeks made in castor oil. I'll never make prop with it again because same shit. Dead to the world by 5pm just like prop in gso. I was hoping it would extend props half life significantly. But did not
the 30% extension was with Test U on a 4ml shot. The larger the depot is, it takes more time to absorb. .5ml or 1ml is ¼th of that.

Yes you can. Theoretically it will add aprox +3 days into the absorption time. I would still opt to utilize e2d/e3d administration for a smoother peeking the levels

Isn't on Enant ester enough every 3.5days? Even on MCT or other oils that are not castor?

I guess the carrier oil itself doesn't directly affect the steroid’s half-life in a significant way. The ester attached to the steroid is the main factor determining how long it stays active in the body.

Castor oil would not dramatically change the pharmacokinetics or half-life of the compound beyond what the ester dictates.

I guess the carrier oil itself doesn't directly affect the steroid’s half-life in a significant way. The ester attached to the steroid is the main factor determining how long it stays active in the body.

Castor oil would not dramatically change the pharmacokinetics or half-life of the compound beyond what the ester dictates.
especially when the ester is not very heavy (long) like Undecaonate for example.
The difference is minimal probably. No study on other ester except decaonate for Nebido.

Back