Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

but i will say i know of member with a good experience as far as quality goes so idk , these guys make decent money you would think it would be in there best interests to test the product they're peddling, #1- it eases everyone's mind
#2- it lets us guage our individual dosing requirements accurately

This is false mate.

Believe it or not Changland has more testing done than PCT Zone

Ain’t that mind blowing !
Not sure why you keep going on about PCT zone. The difference with Indian pharma is that there is quite a lot of testing out there on Indian Pharma products. The vendor selling Indian pharma products doesn't produce them, they just sell them. So a test of a product from that manufacturer is good for all vendors. When you're dealing with a Chinese source that is making their own stuff, they need to test every batch. There's a big difference.

I'm not letting the vendors for Indian Pharma off the hook as I still want to see testing from them. Also, when you're dealing with UGL Chinese manufacturer, it is pretty different than dealing with a large scale Indian Pharma manufacturer. If you've seen enough Indian Pharma tests you can basically figure out which companies are good to go because of their consistency over years. Of course we should continue the test over time, but certain Indian pharma companies have been consistently good for a long time. With a Chinese ugl vendor it varies wildly and batch to batch can very wildly. Consistency and quality control Is significantly better with well-established Indian Pharma manufacturers. Batch to batch can vary wildly and often does with many chinese ugl producers. Consistency and quality control is WAY more variable.

That don’t matter. It’s not an excuse.

Indian generic pharma is known to be trash.
That's simply not true. Totally depends on the manufacturer. Some of the Indian Pharma manufacturers are consistently very high quality and dosing is very accurate. There are also some manufacturers that are crappy. If you look it enough Pharma tests over the years, it's easy to figure out.

That's simply not true. Totally depends on the manufacturer. Some of the Indian Pharma manufacturers are consistently very high quality and dosing is very accurate. There are also some manufacturers that are crappy. If you look it enough Pharma tests over the years, it's easy to figure out.
My point was that PCT zone has less tests done then Changland and no one cares about the lack of tests from “generic Indian “ pharma.

Even tho PCT zone is considered “generic pharma “ they are still selling drugs on meso right ? So shouldn’t they be testing just as much as everyone else ? Or at least be getting ripped on about lack of testing like changland?

The way you make it sound is , if they claim to be selling generic pharma they don’t gotta test.

You know India has like 25% counterfit, underdosed, fake drugs in the market at all times? Indias government did a study on it.

My point was that PCT zone has less tests done then Changland and no one cares about the lack of tests from “generic Indian “ pharma.

Even tho PCT zone is considered “generic pharma “ they are still selling drugs on meso right ? So shouldn’t they be testing just as much as everyone else ? Or at least be getting ripped on about lack of testing like changland?

The way you make it sound is , if they claim to be selling generic pharma they don’t gotta test.

You know India has like 25% counterfit, underdosed, fake drugs in the market at all times? Indias government did a study on it.
Read the comment above the one you quoted. Yes, I agree that there are counterfeits out there but that doesn't change the points I laid out in the other comment.

If you actually read what I typed out, I never said that testing is unnecessary and doesn't need to be done. There is actually a shit ton of testing on Indian Pharma products.

You're selectively reading and misinterpreting what I've written so I don't feel like arguing with you anymore.

If you have this much beef with PCT.zone, why don't you go to that thread and bring it up. You also seem like a shill for changeland.

Read the comment above the one you quoted. Yes, I agree that there are counterfeits out there but that doesn't change the points I laid out in the other comment.

If you actually read what I typed out, I never said that testing is unnecessary and doesn't need to be done. There is actually a shit ton of testing on Indian Pharma products.

You're selectively reading and misinterpreting what I've written so I don't feel like arguing with you anymore.

If you have this much beef with PCT.zone, why don't you go to that thread and bring it up. You also seem like a shill for changeland.
No mate I just read your last response I didn’t read the one before that.

Not sure why you keep going on about PCT zone. The difference with Indian pharma is that there is quite a lot of testing out there on Indian Pharma products. The vendor selling Indian pharma products doesn't produce them, they just sell them. So a test of a product from that manufacturer is good for all vendors. When you're dealing with a Chinese source that is making their own stuff, they need to test every batch. There's a big difference.

I'm not letting the vendors for Indian Pharma off the hook as I still want to see testing from them. Also, when you're dealing with UGL Chinese manufacturer, it is pretty different than dealing with a large scale Indian Pharma manufacturer. If you've seen enough Indian Pharma tests you can basically figure out which companies are good to go because of their consistency over years. Of course we should continue the test over time, but certain Indian pharma companies have been consistently good for a long time. With a Chinese ugl vendor it varies wildly and batch to batch can very wildly. Consistency and quality control Is significantly better with well-established Indian Pharma manufacturers. Batch to batch can vary wildly and often does with many chinese ugl producers. Consistency and quality control is WAY more variable.
Ehhh , I mean I won’t argue with the fact that there are Indian pharma tests done on brands that zone is selling so technically they get the pass to not test as much since there may have already been tests done on them elsewhere but generic India pharma ain’t what you make out to be man. It ain’t that good. Theres a reason why it’s so cheap. One pack is starch powder, the next is half dosed, the last pack is what the label claims.

I dunno mate. Maybe I know more than I should let out about the whole changland situation and why they are constantly the one being picked on.

Either way they are good people n way bigger then everyone thinks.

If you a HGH guy bro, I’d give Changland a try. You may finally grow

I dunno mate. Maybe I know more than I should let out about the whole changland situation and why they are constantly the one being picked on.

Oh please share with us your almighty knowledge of why changland has been having a bad time. We are waiting with bated breath for such depth of insight.

If you a HGH guy bro, I’d give Changland a try. You may finally grow

No testing and more expensive than other readily available sources? Who doesn’t love mystery peptides! Mmm mmm it’s dimer for dinner.

Oh please share with us your almighty knowledge of why changland has been having a bad time. We are waiting with bated breath for such depth of insight.

No testing and more expensive than other readily available sources? Who doesn’t love mystery peptides! Mmm mmm it’s dimer for dinner.
sounds good bro