Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

View attachment 296997

What is wrong with you? You named most of source scammer?

You just mess up when you can't compete.
STFU Chris.

POSSIBLE BUYERS BEWARE!

UNTESTED PRODUCTS SELLER HERE! HE ONLY TESTED 1 TYPE OF GH AWHILE BACK BUT NOTHING ELSE!

HE HAS A HISTORY OF SELLING PRODUCTS THAT 3RD PARTY TESTS SHOW TERRIBLE QUALITY, UNDERDOSED BY 50%, OR NOT CONTAINING THE CLAIMED COMPOUND AT ALL!

HE REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE 3RD PARTY TEST OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELLING BAD PRODUCTS.

Refute that Chris. You can't because it's all true.

Rather than trying to diminish members maybe try and run a reputable business? Where's the testing dirtbag? Are you ever going to acknowledge the bad member tests?
The game you play is very stupid. People know what happened.

Many big brands tested our products and ordered them in bulk. Only your group bought our samples, and then you sent "them" to Czech for testing and published 50% of the test results. Guess why?

STFU Chris.

POSSIBLE BUYERS BEWARE!

UNTESTED PRODUCTS SELLER HERE! HE ONLY TESTED 1 TYPE OF GH AWHILE BACK BUT NOTHING ELSE!

HE HAS A HISTORY OF SELLING PRODUCTS THAT 3RD PARTY TESTS SHOW TERRIBLE QUALITY, UNDERDOSED BY 50%, OR NOT CONTAINING THE CLAIMED COMPOUND AT ALL!

HE REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE 3RD PARTY TEST OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELLING BAD PRODUCTS.

Refute that Chris. You can't because it's all true.
Do capitalizing your comments make you feel more credible?

Even the retired and busted sources have more testing done on their products than you @chrispowders .

I would feel ashamed if as a vendor I still lose to someone who has retired long time ago.

Stop peddling your gross products.

lol , ignorant guys, they think other members are as brainless as him.
This could just be his smurf account,This kind of member administrator should ban it as soon as possible, because they have ruined the reputation of MESO,
Yes

They don't understand healthy competition, and don't know how to compete in terms of quality, price, service, etc. So they slander, spread rumors, and play some mean games, thinking that this is competition.

lol , ignorant guys, they think other members are as brainless as him.
This could just be his smurf account,This kind of member administrator should ban it as soon as possible, because they have ruined the reputation of MESO,
Oh look, it's the piece of shit that stole lab reports from a member here and claimed it was their own test on their products. You are a scamming POS, worse this Chris actually. You dickheads belong in the same thread. 2 turds in the same toilet.

Look here fuckface. I don't remember selling you my caps so idk why you are posting my anavar test.

View attachment 268951

Also using another labs test

View attachment 268953

I have the original report. If you verify it, it is in my name.

I don't give 2 shits of what you sell.

View attachment 268977
View attachment 268973

That is one of my tests for one of my caps
You got caught in a lie.

View attachment 268974

Indeed.
I do not take such editing of my reports lightly.

Yes

They don't understand healthy competition, and don't know how to compete in terms of quality, price, service, etc. So they slander, spread rumors, and play some mean games, thinking that this is competition.
Lol. Your only response too legitimate tests done by people who bought your products is to try and slander them.

LOW GRADE SCAMMER TWAT.

Back