Check LH from blood tests while on Gonasi

mikelaurey84

I started my TRT about three months ago (I'm supported by a doctor) and two weeks ago I asked him to start using hCG (500UI x 2 times in a week) in order to try to restore my testicles size and to increase my LH (obviously, at the moment, my LH is zero).

Should I see a raise on my LH and FSH values during next blood tests or the effect of Gonasi are not directly revealed by tests?
How can I understand if it is working?

Your nuts should return to their normal size (or, at least they should be less "shrunk") if your HCG is working. That is a tell-tale sign for me.

I started my TRT about three months ago (I'm supported by a doctor) and two weeks ago I asked him to start using hCG (500UI x 2 times in a week) in order to try to restore my testicles size and to increase my LH (obviously, at the moment, my LH is zero).

Should I see a raise on my LH and FSH values during next blood tests or the effect of Gonasi are not directly revealed by tests?
How can I understand if it is working?
You should check hcg in the blood not LH!
As hcg mimics LH in the body.

Thank you! I'll try to add hCG to the blood tests.
Unfortunately, I never tested it before so I do not have any value to compare (before and after).

Uhh.... Idk what hcg will do. What are you trying to achieve?
Trying to be fertile while on TRT.
If it doesn't work, I'll stop it.

The doctor agreed with the HCG and suggested me to add hMG if gonasi wont work after three months.

However, the doctor said that if gonasi works, I should see my LH levels raise a little bit, otherwise, I cannot figure out what other method is used to understand if it is working.

The doctor agreed with the HCG and suggested me to add hMG if gonasi wont work after three months.

However, the doctor said that if gonasi works, I should see my LH levels raise a little bit, otherwise, I cannot figure out what other method is used to understand if it is working.
You test your sperm to see if its working !

There is 3 ways I can think of:

1.)Testicular volume measurement ( water displacement)

2.)Semen analysis

3.) HCG monotherapy could be used to asses testicular function by measuring total Testosterone production. This might also work while on testosterone replacement therapy, but adds more variables to how much the levels could fluctuate. Meaning you don’t know what’s from
Your injected Testosterone and what’s from HCG triggering testosterone production.

If you just want to check the quality of your HCG,

sending it in for testing,

simple pregnancy test check by squirting your HCG on a pregnancy test.

Checking blood levels of HCG on a blood test.

A fair warning, when I was just doing a cycle with no testosterone, using Injectable estradiol instead, I took 500iu HCG before my blood Test, and my total T was only 44ng/dl. So it’s possibly my HCG is bunk or the 19-nor compounds I was on shut me down and limited any testosterone production from the HCG.

Water displacement volume measurement of testicular volume, would be the easiest way to measure how effective the HCG is.

There is 3 ways I can think of:

1.)Testicular volume measurement ( water displacement)

2.)Semen analysis

3.) HCG monotherapy could be used to asses testicular function by measuring total Testosterone production. This might also work while on testosterone replacement therapy, but adds more variables to how much the levels could fluctuate. Meaning you don’t know what’s from
Your injected Testosterone and what’s from HCG triggering testosterone production.

If you just want to check the quality of your HCG,

sending it in for testing,

simple pregnancy test check by squirting your HCG on a pregnancy test.

Checking blood levels of HCG on a blood test.

A fair warning, when I was just doing a cycle with no testosterone, using Injectable estradiol instead, I took 500iu HCG before my blood Test, and my total T was only 44ng/dl. So it’s possibly my HCG is bunk or the 19-nor compounds I was on shut me down and limited any testosterone production from the HCG.

Water displacement volume measurement of testicular volume, would be the easiest way to measure how effective the HCG is.
You forgot the taste test.

I purchased the hCG from pharmacy since I have the prescription from my doctor, so it is 100% legit.
The problem is that I would like to verify if it is working by restarting my spermotogenesis. At the moment, I have azoospermia since I was taking testo without anything else (this happened to me in the past and then I fully recovered by taking clomid and I also got my wife pregnant).

If LH and FSH are zero, then probably there is no spermatogenesis even taking Gonasi.

However, I'm going to add hCG to my next blood tests (in two weeks) and in the meanwhile I'll try the pregnancy test.