Chemical Research

FalcYOURmama

Hey Hooligans! Found my way here after years on Elitefitness (off and on really though) and starting to realize that is just one giant never ending commercial for a few of those guys pushing their sponsors, so just gets old. Anyhow, I do have a research lab that I used to always order from Pepbridge (and actual real compounds and suspensions to test), but they only deal in large bulk powder division now and beyond the small pre-mixed droppers I need. Currently looking to start a study on Isotretinoin, but unfortunately the shipment I got from IronMag is complete junk (with ZERO separation of the active ingredient and instead pure alcohol). AG-Guys used to sell that compound for studies, but no longer :/ - Was hoping you fellas could confirm if there was a recommend and legit research partner company w/ positive tested compounds for Isotretinoin (Accutane)? Cheers and look forward to some knowledge share w/ you fellas (hoping this is better than Elitefitness, lol)

Meso is better than elite fitness.
But if you came here to ask for sources you probably won't get any replies.
It is better that way.

...if you've read at all you'd understand what that gets you nowhere here.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

this is not for an illegal source, it's requesting a perfectly legal chemical research supply company, not for human use. Am I missing something?! :/

No. In other words there are threads on this stuff already. Spoon, spoon. Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hey Hooligans! Found my way here after years on Elitefitness (off and on really though) and starting to realize that is just one giant never ending commercial for a few of those guys pushing their sponsors, so just gets old. Anyhow, I do have a research lab that I used to always order from Pepbridge (and actual real compounds and suspensions to test), but they only deal in large bulk powder division now and beyond the small pre-mixed droppers I need. Currently looking to start a study on Isotretinoin, but unfortunately the shipment I got from IronMag is complete junk (with ZERO separation of the active ingredient and instead pure alcohol). AG-Guys used to sell that compound for studies, but no longer :/ - Was hoping you fellas could confirm if there was a recommend and legit research partner company w/ positive tested compounds for Isotretinoin (Accutane)? Cheers and look forward to some knowledge share w/ you fellas (hoping this is better than Elitefitness, lol)

Heck Accutane as a Pharm product has serious side effects in up to 5% of users and why someone would "risk" using a clandestine lab under such circumstances befalls logic IMO

Oh and a "perfectly legal research lab" is NOT permitted to produce drugs for HUMAN CONSUMPTION otherwise YOU would need an RX, which you clearly don't have or you wouldn't be here asking such questions!

Heck Accutane as a Pharm product has serious side effects in up to 5% of users and why someone would "risk" using a clandestine lab under such circumstances befalls logic IMO

Oh and a "perfectly legal research lab" is NOT permitted to produce drugs for HUMAN CONSUMPTION otherwise YOU would need an RX, which you clearly don't have or you wouldn't be here asking such questions!

Where in my post do you read anything about human consumption? (go ahead, i'll give you time to go back and re-read it). This is for testing purposes, but of course for results o be valid, you actually need correctly dosed compounds and product.

Where in my post do you read anything about human consumption? (go ahead, i'll give you time to go back and re-read it). This is for testing purposes, but of course for results o be valid, you actually need correctly dosed compounds and product.

Look you're wasting your time. Meso is the type of board where you have to do your own research and spend some time looking around. Asking for quick answers for posted information will get you nothing but more of what you've gotten already. The longer it goes on the more rude the responses will be. Just take some time and read the posts, use the search function.

This is for testing purposes,

Oh I see now you're looking for
a "research lab" that sells legitimate Accutane for "testing purposes" in your or someone else's bathtub lab really, lmao.

How about you post ANY of your research results and that starts with
GRAPHIC INFO rather than concocted narrative nonsense.

A "study on Isotre" BULLSHIT, you're looking to buy this stuff to either SELL or use yourself!.

Last edited:

It matters NOT what you contend
the objective is bc you're no research testing facility fella.

I KNOW better, bc any legitimate analytical lab also KNOWS where to find STANDARDS and it damn sure doesn't begin on a PED forum, LMAO.

I doubt you could "validate" your ass let alone one chemical compound from another.

Prove me wrong and post ANY graphic results generated from your "research lab".

Try another forum bc we see your kind all to frequently on Meso.

It begins with attempts to convince members you TEST the products being SOLD, and ends with as a SCAM JOB

So GTFOOH Clown!

It matters NOT what you contend
the objective is bc you're no research testing facility fella.

I KNOW better, bc any legitimate analytical lab also KNOWS where to find STANDARDS and it damn sure doesn't begin on a PED forum, LMAO.

I doubt you could "validate" your ass let alone one chemical compound from another.

Prove me wrong and post ANY graphic results generated from your "research lab".

Try another forum bc we see your kind all to frequently on Meso.

It begins with attempts to convince members you TEST the products being SOLD, and ends with as a SCAM JOB

So GTFOOH Clown!
One forum comes to mind and that is iSarms.com. Dylan LOVES to have your kind over there OP and I am sure he'll give a warm welcome.

LMAO, simmer down "Doctor" Jim, simmer down. Point being I've been in the hard-knocks game long enough to know whether one uses droppers on rats or tastes bathtub goodies themselves, you naturally consent that it's purely for testing purposes when wanting to directly deal w/ these compound suppliers. Guess even trying to follow the rules get's ya the same as you see with keyboard superheroes on the MMA forums though, and feels good to flex across an IP addy when ya don't wanna take that test against yourself in the real world, lol. All good though brotha and I know where you guys are coming from, as you don't know me having just come across this particular forum then the next guy.

Respect for FodSod though, as this was actually good and sound advice (and what you'd hear from just a down to earth fellow fitness dude with no need win internet fights, lol) - Tanks' hooligan, appreciate that and I'll take your advice.

I new to this board, so cool, will take the kicks, but as you can see at 40 years old (when this pic was taken), I know a ting' or two about fitness for what it's worth...
upload_2016-12-12_19-37-25.png

FodSod - "Look you're wasting your time. Meso is the type of board where you have to do your own research and spend some time looking around. Asking for quick answers for posted information will get you nothing but more of what you've gotten already. The longer it goes on the more rude the responses will be. Just take some time and read the posts, use the search function."

Back