Cholesterol normalization

malfeasance

This is not a normal PCT question. I do not PCT and will continue "blast and cruise," TRT-for-life even when I stop competing.

My cholesterol is all sorts of messed up right now. This is the first time blood tests have shown really out of whack cholesterol, as cholesterol values are usually in range even on lots of hormones.

After my upcoming competitions, I will take a break for the purpose of normalizing my cholesterol again.

Questions:

(1) Do I take a break from injecting anything for a period of weeks?

(2) Do I just do a TRT (150-250/wk) and retest in a few weeks?

(3). How many weeks did it take your cholesterol numbers to get back in range?

(4) How long do you keep cholesterol in range before resuming your attempt to add 8-10 pounds of stage weight next contest season?​

To those with some experience in this area, I thank you for your answers ahead of time. I know I can't be the only one who tests his cholesterol and takes a break to reduce this cardiac risk factor.

I am doubtful about approach #1, as I will already be low testosterone (not planning to have testosterone in my system on contest day to reduce water retention). It seems I would want to resume some low level of testosterone (approach #2) immediately. I am all ears, though.

I figured I would continue intense weight training, not loosen up my strict diet too quickly, and reduce cardio but keep doing it (maybe 3x a week for 30 minutes). This, along with not jamming myself full to the gills of hormones ought to get me back to normal quickly, but how quickly?

I realize number 4 is subjective - the healthiest answer is to hang up the posing trunks and never try to add 8-10 pounds of stage weight, but I am curious what other competitors do.

This is not a normal PCT question. I do not PCT and will continue "blast and cruise," TRT-for-life even when I stop competing.

My cholesterol is all sorts of messed up right now. This is the first time blood tests have shown really out of whack cholesterol, as cholesterol values are usually in range even on lots of hormones.

After my upcoming competitions, I will take a break for the purpose of normalizing my cholesterol again.

Questions:

(1) Do I take a break from injecting anything for a period of weeks?

(2) Do I just do a TRT (150-250/wk) and retest in a few weeks?

(3). How many weeks did it take your cholesterol numbers to get back in range?

(4) How long do you keep cholesterol in range before resuming your attempt to add 8-10 pounds of stage weight next contest season?​

To those with some experience in this area, I thank you for your answers ahead of time. I know I can't be the only one who tests his cholesterol and takes a break to reduce this cardiac risk factor.

I am doubtful about approach #1, as I will already be low testosterone (not planning to have testosterone in my system on contest day to reduce water retention). It seems I would want to resume some low level of testosterone (approach #2) immediately. I am all ears, though.

I figured I would continue intense weight training, not loosen up my strict diet too quickly, and reduce cardio but keep doing it (maybe 3x a week for 30 minutes). This, along with not jamming myself full to the gills of hormones ought to get me back to normal quickly, but how quickly?

I realize number 4 is subjective - the healthiest answer is to hang up the posing trunks and never try to add 8-10 pounds of stage weight, but I am curious what other competitors do.

Cholesterol levels are usually not negativly affect by a true trt dose of test so approach nr 2 is good. I have tanked my cholesterol several times with orals or tren it always takes only 3 weeks to fully recover for me but it`s individual.

More, more, longer, longer, LOL!

Could be just age, too. It seems I get older every year.

Still trying to solve that whole getting old thing. But I'd just run 100-125mg of test for as long as you ie. give your body as long of a break as you can before you kick it back in for the season.

Never hurts to run the staples for lipids too ie.

Jarrow Citrus Bergamot twice a day
as much healthy fish oil you can get preferably from real fish but if not I tend to yam like 6 high quality capsules daily.
Niacin
I tend to stay away from Red Yeast Rice

stuff your face with all the stuff good for you on a nice break and you should be good to go. Lipids is probably the one I'm scared of/mindful of the most as well

Thanks, guys!
Hey why not run a statin? Even hong qu mi powder has lovastatin in it, upwards of 10-20mg every 1,200mg of powder. I take it with coq10 and my cholesterol stays fairly normal even on tren. Doesn't affect gains or much of anything else so far.

Still trying to solve that whole getting old thing. But I'd just run 100-125mg of test for as long as you ie. give your body as long of a break as you can before you kick it back in for the season.

Never hurts to run the staples for lipids too ie.

Jarrow Citrus Bergamot twice a day
as much healthy fish oil you can get preferably from real fish but if not I tend to yam like 6 high quality capsules daily.
Niacin
I tend to stay away from Red Yeast Rice

stuff your face with all the stuff good for you on a nice break and you should be good to go. Lipids is probably the one I'm scared of/mindful of the most as well
Why not red rice yeast? I get there might be kidney issues but I've never had them.

Cholesterol levels are usually not negativly affect by a true trt dose of test so approach nr 2 is good. I have tanked my cholesterol several times with orals or tren it always takes only 3 weeks to fully recover for me but it`s individual.
Tren doubles my cholesterol and triglycerides

Why not red rice yeast? I get there might be kidney issues but I've never had them.
Yeah was more reading on its potential interactions etc. So far I'm using Jarrows Citrus Bergamot but have yet to test lipids for a bit since I'm just running 150-200mg test on a cut.

I am 3 months after a tren cycle and my lipids are still all jacked up. Doc freaked out and put me on cholesterol meds. How long does it take for stuff to get back to normal after tren?

I am 3 months after a tren cycle and my lipids are still all jacked up. Doc freaked out and put me on cholesterol meds. How long does it take for stuff to get back to normal after tren?
Are meds a good idea when you know what caused it and have removed the cause?

Are they at least moving in the right direction, or do you not know because this is the only test?

Are they at least moving in the right direction, or do you not know because this is the only test?
Not sure if meds are a good idea, I was hoping for some input.

Not sure if they are going in the right direction, I will get retested in a month and see what way they are going.

I to am on a trt does of test 150mg test e

I feel meds that need to be taken permanantly are not a good idea for an issue that is temporary. Unless its a medication that can be taken just during when the issue is present. Statins are a forever med.

To answer 1Megaman's question directly, mine were normal within the 3 months that you already waited. Everybody is different.

So to answer my own questions:

(1) I took a short break from everything, and then I ran 150 mg weekly and cholesterol is no longer all jacked up.

(2) That is what I did.

(3) Don't know, but for me it was less than 3 months.

(4) I have already resumed, LOL!

Back