Do I need a HGH replacement therapy?

You obviously don't know much about natural GH production. For males peak is during sleep and after your body secretes it it goes away pretty quick. So if you didn't sleep for 12 hours then how do you think you were going to get a good measure of what you produce? GH blood test it's pretty worthless in my opinion. IGF-1 Is it better test but it does not conclusively tell you how much you naturally produce. Some guys may produce a lot of GH and have lower igf and some guys may produce not as much GH and have a high IGF. During the daytime the level in males tends to be quite low and if you are far away from sleep, then of course it's going to be low.

I checked multiple sources. The most trusted sources I found sell HGH for very high prices, and there was only one source that sells HGH (in the same quantity as other UGLs sell it) for a price I find very acceptable. That one source is only available for Russia.
yeah your lazy af theres plenty of quality hgh sources on this forum ,, oh and look who it is .... @dumbgear

Yes, I know that's the case. I know GH is increased during sleep and remains increased for about 1 or 2 hours after waking up.

I did my blood test after I haven't slept, because I wanted to see the average GH level, not the elevated for a short period of time level.

An overall/average elevation of GH is what's needed for performance-enhancing and muscle growth, not just a short elevation lasting for 1 or 2 hours. This is why I'm looking for ways to make my GH level elevated during the day as well, not just during the night sleep.

Mr. Olympia bodybuilders use about 20 units of HGH a day. If GH released during sleep was enough, they wouldn't have to use 20 units a day.

Also, thanks for the rest of your explanation.

I don't like my life anyway, so the risk of death due to steroids-related complications can't scary me. Only people, who value their lives, will get scared of what you said and then will stop using steroids. In my case, there is no fear of death.
you fundamentally misunderstand what average means...

and why even test if you dont care what test says anyway. ie the test you took is useless.

2nd please talk to someone as obv mental issues going on... steroids aren't going to help, and there is a reason PCT stores always sell antidepressants not just for TREN. promise as you get older and your brain fully forms you will feel different you just haven't been around long enough to know that every 10 years you can look back and say dam I was dumb then... messing with hormones before 30yo and ESP in 20s your brain has not matured and hormones mess with the process.

You didn't understand what I mean.

The HGH results I got from my blood test indicate an actual HGH deficiency, not just low HGH levels due to a lack of sleep and morning HGH peaks.

0.13 ng/mL is below the reference range, not within it. If I don't sleep well the night before the day I do a blood test, the results won't show a high HGH level or a peak, and instead will show a lowered HGH level that is still within the reference range.

I don't think a lack of sleep can cause HGH to go below the reference range instead of staying at the lower side of that reference range.

the reference range is indicated for AM test results in healthy males. taking a test at any other time you CANNOT compare it to reference range as comparing apples and oranges. there is no AVERAGE later on it comes and goes. this is why TRT test is in the AM aswell esp for younger people as there levels get super high in AM but may be 60%-70% less later in the day.

I dont really understand your logic, you took a test later in the day KNOWING it would be lower.. do you just not understand how they come up with reference ranges? or what a 'pulse" means?

doesn't matter what you feel, it 100% can be below reference range as reference range is determined by strict testing times(and even then its not reliable as varies SO much and why no Drs use GH levels outside a few medical conditions). that is to say guys who are considered upper range, if they take a test in the afternoon they may be 0. thats normal.

SO now you understand even IDEALLY this test is questionable and when decide to take it later in the day you really wasted your moneys as your test told you nothing.