Choline

I have CDP-Choline powder. Made a bunch of capsules a few years ago to keep on hand in my collection of supplements and nootropics. How about you?
Never trired it, do you find it helpful?

Is there any special combo needed? I heard it can cause issues if taken too much?

Anyone use choline?
@Burntoutn3rd
I use alpha-GPC at 600mg every morning. I might throw in an extra 300mg at noon if I need the kick. I also use 200mcg of huperazine A with it, which inhibits cholinesterase making choline available last longer before breaking down.

Just make sure you're taking a fair amount of garlic with it to prevent conversion to TMAO by the microbiome.

I use alpha-GPC at 600mg every morning. I might throw in an extra 300mg at noon if I need the kick. I also use 200mcg of huperazine A with it, which inhibits cholinesterase making choline available last longer before breaking down.

Just make sure you're taking a fair amount of garlic with it to prevent conversion to TMAO by the microbiome.
Is alpha-gpc same as choline?

Is alpha-gpc same as choline?
Yeah. Standard choline isn't really useful for us, out bodies just metabolize it to amino acids to use as building blocks.

Alpha-GPC and Citicholine both cross the BBB easily and have a serious.impact on cognition, memory. and overall energy.

Alpha-GPC being far stronger but has the TMAO tradeoff, but that's manageable with stuff like Allicin in garlic.