Circle no longer selling bitcoins

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Gobuckeyes0122, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

Ok so this may be a dumb question, can I still use my circle acount to send payment to a bitcoin account? as long as I send currency in us dollars, it automatically changes the sent amount to bitcoin. has this also changed?

2. idk, I don't like coinbase either. I can't use my card, I can only use my bank account which takes days to transfer and it's not free anymore.

3. I used to my circle account and sent what little bit I had in it to my coinbase account if this helps.

4. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

So if I send bitcoins to pay for gear will it just not go through now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

Your a fucking idiot... go away

Fall3nchild likes this.
  6. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Isnt that the racist POS guy?

7. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

Stop acting like a total child and answer the question

8. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

If I send the bitcoins will it get through? My account seems to working fine rn

9. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

Yessir... that's the prick

Burrr likes this.
  10. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

We don't want u here.... start a new profile and come back with a better attitude

CherryChillin and frozen like this.
  11. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

Nah I'm good

12. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

Your not good... your a lot of things but good isn't one of them.... I'm making it my job to follow you around and make sure no one gives you any solid info...

13. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

And until you apologize to the community for your racist and rediculous posts, you have no place here

14. This might be another dumb question but @Millard Baker how do you exactly track losses and gains for bitcoin? I know the average person isn't buying or selling as much bitcoin as a stock market broker. Seems like a lot of us use circle and now coinbase will be our bitcoin partner...

15. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

There are web apps that you can import and sync with your Coinbase account to calculate cost basis, loss, gains, etc. For example,

Coinbase - Libratax app

Coinbase - BitcoinTaxes app

Or just let your accountant figure it out.

16. Maybe another dumb question but do you guys use fake or encrypted emails like protonmail when signing up on coinbase?

17. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

I use proton but there's really no point in using fake info bro... ur linuking your accounts to this .. use ur real info