CJC DAC how many times to use per week

When you say “cjc no dac” what do you mean? Mod-GRF (1-29)? It’s a different drug and dose/response will be different.

There might be clinical trials out there. Have a look

Also is it just my imagination or have you posted essentially the same question on Meso in ten different places.

When you say “cjc no dac” what do you mean? Mod-GRF (1-29)? It’s a different drug and dose/response will be different.

There might be clinical trials out there. Have a look

Also is it just my imagination or have you posted essentially the same question on Meso in ten different places.
Not 10 but 2. And that's because I'm trying to get different people thoughts on two different threads.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,
Shallow golfer

Clinical trials show that abut 10mg/once per week will bring your IGF-1 up to about 300.

How much did you take?

I took closer to 15mg and only saw a ~15-20% increase in IGF-1 over baseline figures. I’m also not convinced that’s the best figure to go off of, I much prefer seeing GH serum tests if possible.

I shouldn’t have said it’s “crap” I just don’t see any scenario where using true exogenous GH won’t be far superior. Even the price is comparable.

I also have the luxury of working with a large number of clients and seeing their blood work/anecdotal results and HGH is always the clear winner, assuming source is verifiable. The peptide market can be the Wild West at times unfortunately.

I took closer to 15mg and only saw a ~15-20% increase in IGF-1 over baseline figures. I’m also not convinced that’s the best figure to go off of, I much prefer seeing GH serum tests if possible.

I shouldn’t have said it’s “crap” I just don’t see any scenario where using true exogenous GH won’t be far superior. Even the price is comparable.

I also have the luxury of working with a large number of clients and seeing their blood work/anecdotal results and HGH is always the clear winner, assuming source is verifiable. The peptide market can be the Wild West at times unfortunately.
Thank you. I think I'm going to finish my cycle with ipa/cjc then move onto hgh. I want to try doing at least 3 months of the ipa/cjc

Back