Clen (Clenbuterol) how to do it properly with result pictures

Basil

Ok so I have ran clen before and have noticed a few mistakes that my friends have done while on it.

this is just a simple do's and dont's from my personal experiences.

1. When starting a cycle, start on a low dose of 20mg. I know you want to loose fat fast but starting at higher doses means side effects kick in faster and I found they stay around for longer and are more severe. plus you will look like a recovering drug addict from the shakes if you go balls deep first time around. Also the sides such as headaches can get really bad and will make you stop if you start your dose off too high. I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS following the information below with excellent gains.

2. there is much controversy regarding clen cycles e.g. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, going 6-8 weeks strait or 2 days on and 2 days off. This does not matter much, just whatever works best for you and your body. I personally like the 2 weeks on and off routine as my body works best with it. I will give an example of the cycle at the end of this that I used and my results.

3. Do not exceed 140mg for males or 120mg for woman ED (unless you have a lot of experience and are comfortable with how your body reacts to clen). This is because clen can have very bad long term side effects and there is honestly no point in my opinion. Rather live to do it again another day

4. Don't run clen all year around. That is just being stupid. Respect the drug. And remember the golden rule, spend as much time off as you do on. so if you run a 10 week cycle (2 weeks on 2 weeks off so total 6 weeks on) then I would wait a minimum of 8 weeks to give my receptors and body enough time to fully recover and desensitise from clen.

5. Don't think because you are running clen you can eat whatever. CLEN WILL NOT WORK IF YOUR EATING IS SHIT. If your diet is clean and lean and gym is on point then you will be able to see the fat loss on a daily basis.

6. Clen and rebound... Clen does not have a rebound. The secret with "clen rebound" is that people go on a strict diet while on clen then as soon as they are off they return to their old life style of eating crap and not exercising. That is what causes the "rebound". This is why clen is not for pussies who cant control their diet and lack experience in the dieting department.

7. Clen and muscle loss. From doing ONLY clen I experienced little muscle and strength loss. to give you an idea (and keep in mind this is while cals are at 1800 feeling like im starving haha) I went from doing a 10 rep set of 25kg dumbell curls each arm to 7 reps at 24kg. So there is a difference but not much. As soon as im off the cut then strength returns and size. (maybe from increase in carb intake?)

8. Clen and asthma. Put simply you will not get asthma on clen unless you smoke. Only smoking can annoy your lungs that much even while on clen if you have asthma. I know this because I have asthma and use to smoke (quit a fair while ago and loving life)

9. Clen and weed. Now i know you thinking "what who would do that lol?" but people do do it especially for the long jogs. I have tried it (not for the jog, just fun) and wont do it again. It is not fun. It feels like your heart is going to jump out your chest. Not only that but the amount of strain you are putting on your heart is NOT worth the risk. You may fuck your self up for life. I don't recommend this, however it did aid in fat loss but not enough to make it worth it. I don't know how exactly, maybe how it affect sugar in your body? but never the less, just don't.

10. drinking while on clen. Put simply NO. this is because it increases your heart rate and it dehydrates you (clen already does that) and not to mention you are trying to loose fat. That's the point of being on clen.

11. Dosages. Now here is where it gets tricky as it is body dependant in many cases. For me, following these dosages my first time around I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS other than a slight heart rate increase shortly after dosage and lost a shit ton of fat. weight wise I went down 16kg (35.274 lbs). Dosages that are 80mg or bigger you want to split throughout the day. On 80mg I did my first dose (as all others lower dose before) by taking 40mg in the morning around 8am and the other 40mg after lunch around 12-2pm. The second dose can also be taken a hour before a workout for a better pump but I wouldn't do it past 5pm as then I found that I got night sweats and was harder to fall asleep.

Cal intake ED (each day): 1800-2000 (carbs included)
Doses > 80mg split into 2 dosages (half 8am, other half 12-2pm)
Interval training 2-3 times a week for 20 min. but I did slack heavy on this.
weights 6 days a week - mon - sat with sunday as rest day and cheat meal. (a meal not a cheat day)

so there are 3 cycles in the whole cycle so to speak. total of 6 weeks on, split into 3 two week cycles.

cycle 1:
20mg - day 1
20mg
40mg
40mg
60mg
60mg
80mg
80mg
80mg
60mg
40mg
20mg - end of first cycle (2 weeks)
---------------------------------
2 weeks off
--------------------------------
20mg - day 1
20mg
40mg
40mg
60mg
80mg
100mg
100mg
80mg
60mg
40mg
20mg end of second cycle (2 weeks)
---------------------------------
2 weeks off
--------------------------------
20mg -day 1
40mg
60mg
80mg
100mg
120mg
120mg
120mg
100mg
80mg
60mg
40mg
---------------------
finished
---------------------

The uploaded pics of my results were from my first cycle I ever did of clen following the above information. Sorry if the first pic is not a good angle, didnt have much pictures of me at the time.

IMG_3190.PNG

IMG_3191.PNG

Last edited:
You could have obtained the physique with just diet & cardio. You even said basically "diet has to be clean"!

Otherwise, great results

Personally no I don't think so. I think clen done right is one of the best things around (don't mean to sound encouraging, it can fuck you up). To drop 16kg in weight and still retain that much strength in that short period of time is not something I think you can achieve going natty very easily. I'm not saying it can't be done but I know I can't do it with my body. Im curious to run a S4 and cardarine cycle though to see how effective they are compared to clen in both fat loss and muscle preservation

Personally no I don't think so. I think clen done right is one of the best things around (don't mean to sound encouraging, it can fuck you up). To drop 16kg in weight and still retain that much strength in that short period of time is not something I think you can achieve going natty very easily. I'm not saying it can't be done but I know I can't do it with my body. Im curious to run a S4 and cardarine cycle though to see how effective they are compared to clen in both fat loss and muscle preservation
Don't under estimate yourself. The best thing you got going for you is that you're young. Your metabolism should be on full swing and in addition to an active lifestyle, you good to go.

I don't know where you purchased your clen from, but "placebo effect" has been known to do amazing things....plays tricks on the mind...lol.

I don't know much about sarms, but aas, hgh, and other compounds I've used. I think when you're ready, you could make an awesome transformation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Also keep in mind. Once you swallow that clen then there is no getting it out or diluting it. You will fuck your self up if you overdose. there is no maybe or a way around it. You will fuck up your whole life if you dont die in the process of an overdose. If you "dont feel it" then dont take more to feel it. Just trust the drug is working and that your are just doing it right, do your research and listen to experienced user advice and understand that everyones body is unique. If you dont feel it then you are just not having the side effects which is amazing and what you really want isnt it?
Now that's a great post and even DNP *will* kill you if you take way too much of that from what info there is on it..and you wouldn't know till too late.

Thanks for the warning and this post should make people aware of the dangers of taking too much too fast.

I don't know where you purchased your clen from, but "placebo effect" has been known to do amazing things....plays tricks on the mind...lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The clen I got was most definitely legit. Can also confirm this through its asthma reduced effects (no asthma at all while on) and trusted source with previous purchases from. Just in case anyone is wondering about that.

Now that's a great post and even DNP *will* kill you if you take way too much of that from what info there is on it..and you wouldn't know till too late.

Thanks for the warning and this post should make people aware of the dangers of taking too much too fast.

Thanks for the feedback and support of that post. It is a serious thing to know about that users need to understand, unless they have a death wish.

Look at this guy! Great log and results man.
A few weeks ago i did albuterol . Not sure if it was weak or bunk albuterol . But did nothing for me .

I'm considering clen now .

Just curious but what substances have you used for fat loss and what has been the most effective for you?

Eca stack it worked great.
Then albuterol ;; no good at all.
Bunk or low dose batch , don't know .

I remember ephedra a single dose wold put me active

Ye iv read a few reviews on albuterol saying its not all that good with fat loss. many people seem to think because its "similar" to clen that it will do the same that clen does in terms of fat loss without the sides. Obviously doesn't to the same degree. Personally ECA doesnt work well with me either. Just makes me so anxious and annoyed the whole day for some reason.

Ehh, used clen and T3 when I first started working out. I wanted the fast way... I made much more progress natural.

I haven't used T3 before. Just haven't gotten around to it. Recon its worth it in a cutting cycle?

Also clen, as all other drugs, display various results on people as everyone's body is unique. So what works for me doesn't mean it will work for you. Or it may even work better. Assuming diet and exercise and body measurements are similar lol. They can play very big factors on a cycles results.

I haven't used T3 before. Just haven't gotten around to it. Recon its worth it in a cutting cycle?

Also clen, as all other drugs, display various results on people as everyone's body is unique. So what works for me doesn't mean it will work for you. Or it may even work better. Assuming diet and exercise and body measurements are similar lol. They can play very big factors on a cycles results.
It may have worked better, had I known how to eat better at the time. Just personally, I didn't learn how to eat well until after I was done with them, which was dumb on my part. I could probably take clen+T3 now and see dramatically different results than when I had first tried it.

And yeah, I'd say it's worth it. It ups your metabolism like crazy.

It may have worked better, had I known how to eat better at the time. Just personally, I didn't learn how to eat well until after I was done with them, which was dumb on my part. I could probably take clen+T3 now and see dramatically different results than when I had first tried it.

And yeah, I'd say it's worth it. It ups your metabolism like crazy.

Was there much of a crash after you used it? or do you just continue as normal without a pct as you would on a clen alone cycle? Sorry but I don't know much about T3 other than the basics

Was there much of a crash after you used it? or do you just continue as normal without a pct as you would on a clen alone cycle? Sorry but I don't know much about T3 other than the basics
I didn't notice one, personally. I kept losing BF, even when I ended the cycle. I was only taking 50mcg a day. 1 in the am, one after the gym. I didn't get thyroid testing, but I'd assume that if I crashed, I'd have gained weight after coming off. I did 4 3 wks on / 3 off cycles.

Sponsors

Latest posts