Clenbuterol and Ketotifen

Jbagel132

Subscriber
So do I run ketotifen with my clen or not? Not really getting any sides from the clen other than maybe sleep which is more likely from the tren because I was already having issues with that before starting clen. It will be hard to tell if the ketotifen is doing anything, or on the contrary decreasing the efficacy of the clen. Seems like the alternative is to just keep increasing the clen dose?

I’m not sure of the logic behind waiting three weeks to start adding in the ketotifen. If it does indeed have the effect of reducing or preventing tachyphylaxis, then I would think it should be used concomitantly with clen or albuterol. No sense in waiting for the receptors to start down-regulating to start the ketotifen.

I have some ketotifen and salbutamol (albuterol) coming in next week, so I’m excited for @Type-IIx to have a chance to look into the whole ketotifen thing I mentioned to him the other day.
I just posted an ADDENDUM to the Clenbuterol focus: Practical Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols. Thank you again for bringing the matter to my attention!

Yes, ketotifen accumulation is worthwhile certainly for long-term fat loss (it is unclear to me whether its addition will actually confer long-term recomp a la hypertrophic mechanisms given myostatin's role).

So that’s a green light for ketotifen in your opinion sir?

It appears he began his position by saying ketotifen inhibits cAMP activity (clen's primary target of action).

He then changed his position to say that
Ketotifen enhances cAMP activity.

He said more than that but to keep it simple, yes ketotifen does not interfere with clenbuterol effectiveness. In fact, ketotifen helps with fat loss and may even help with muscle development etc.

He also said the more often you take ketotifen, and the longer you take it, will probably enhance the effectiveness of clenbuterol, overall results etc, and leading to more fat loss etc.

It appears he began his position by saying ketotifen inhibits cAMP activity (clen's primary target of action).

He then changed his position to say that
Ketotifen enhances cAMP activity.

He said more than that but to keep it simple, yes ketotifen does not interfere with clenbuterol effectiveness. In fact, ketotifen helps with fat loss and may even help with muscle development etc.

He also said the more often you take ketotifen, and the longer you take it, will probably enhance the effectiveness of clenbuterol, overall results etc, and leading to more fat loss etc.

Would 2mg/day suffice, or should I do 3mg?

Would 2mg/day suffice, or should I do 3mg?
I do not know. I think you should go by feel and by cost. 1mg a day is probably adequate. But if money is not a concern, and you don't feel any negative effects, then 3mg is probably OK, but no one can say how much of an improvement there will be for you.

I'm going to say you have a wide range of 1mg-3mg, either from a couple times a week to every day. You should test it out and see how you feel.

I do not know. I think you should go by feel and by cost. 1mg a day is probably adequate. But if money is not a concern, and you don't feel any negative effects, then 3mg is probably OK, but no one can say how much of an improvement there will be for you.

I'm going to say you have a wide range of 1mg-3mg, either from a couple times a week to every day. You should test it out and see how you feel.

So does 3mg/day have more of an effect with respect to keeping beta2-receptors fresh? In other words is ketotifen dose-dependent?

Also, does this mean in theory you could run clen forever and get the full effects of it? This is of course a bad idea, just wondering.

So does 3mg/day have more of an effect with respect to keeping beta2-receptors fresh? In other words is ketotifen dose-dependent?

Also, does this mean in theory you could run clen forever and get the full effects of it? This is of course a bad idea, just wondering.
Seems like just the one milligram pill works fine you don't need to take a whole bunch of it I have taken two before like 1:00 in the morning and one in the late afternoon I didn't really notice any difference.