Clinical Trials as a Steroid User

RzSco

I’m interested in doing clinical trials to make extra money. Like the Flu Camp thing. I live in the UK if it matters.

Obviously I’m on TRT and I have high T and zero LH and FSH which would show up in a blood test.

If any of you guys have experience with these types of trials, can you confirm or deny whether they do a blood panel that will disqualify you for obviously using steroids?

And I guess if you have any other ideas on how I can monetise my annual leave that would be great too. These trials take a few weeks and pay a few thousand!

I would imagine any competent company doing medical trials will run bloodwork, otherwise there would be too many variables to explain/control, plus theres probably variables/people they wouldnt want to include in the data as it could skew the accuracy of the results, without even understanding what trials you're doing.

I almost guarantee bloodwork would be part of it

As for the money, create multiple streams of income, invest your money. Can't tell you how to create multiple streams though. That depends on what your strengths are. Obviously leveraging your strengths would be ideal