Clomid for ball growth

So I've been on clomid for about 1.5 weeks. Obviously too short to see ball growth. However I do see some signs of depression, anxiety and just a feeling of a slight cold. Could just be a cold, but way more of an emotional downer. Not a great feeling at all! I'm hoping symptoms die down as many meds do once the body gets used to it. If not, ill have to change back to hcg from overseas. However, really like the idea of my body actually producing lh instead of tricking it with hcg.

So I've been on clomid for about 1.5 weeks. Obviously too short to see ball growth. However I do see some signs of depression, anxiety and just a feeling of a slight cold. Could just be a cold, but way more of an emotional downer. Not a great feeling at all! I'm hoping symptoms die down as many meds do once the body gets used to it. If not, ill have to change back to hcg from overseas. However, really like the idea of my body actually producing lh instead of tricking it with hcg.

Couple options to keep in mind bro.

1) you may be taking a much larger clomid dose than is needed. Presumably the larger the dose the worst the psychological sides will probably be. Clomid has a long half life, daily dosing may not be necessary. If you find the sides intolerable talk to your doctor about reducing tye dose and/or the dosing frequency.

2) if that fails you can talk to your doctor about using tamoxifen instead of clomid. It also stimulates gonadotropin release like clomid but does not seem to have the same psychological side effects assiciated with it tyat clomid is rather notorious for.

Good luck.

Couple options to keep in mind bro.

1) you may be taking a much larger clomid dose than is needed. Presumably the larger the dose the worst the psychological sides will probably be. Clomid has a long half life, daily dosing may not be necessary. If you find the sides intolerable talk to your doctor about reducing tye dose and/or the dosing frequency.

2) if that fails you can talk to your doctor about using tamoxifen instead of clomid. It also stimulates gonadotropin release like clomid but does not seem to have the same psychological side effects assiciated with it tyat clomid is rather notorious for.

Good luck.
What about torem? It helps with lipids too in some people.
I'm trying to use something bother than clomid and hcg

Thanks MegaD.. Dosage is probably a pretty good way to start dealing with the sides. I'm at a 50 mg pill every other day. Maybe ill drop to 25mg EOD and look for the boys to appear again. At least then I could increase the dosage slowly until there is a balance between aceptable balls and side effects.

What about torem? It helps with lipids too in some people.
I'm trying to use something bother than clomid and hcg

Tried Torem in a few PCTs and liked it better than nolva or Clomid. I kinda feel a bit emotional on nolva but not bad like Clomid.

Torem does not seem to generate larger loads like Clomid can though. That’s the only thing I liked better with Clomid lol.

Was
Tried Torem in a few PCTs and liked it better than nolva or Clomid. I kinda feel a bit emotional on nolva but not bad like Clomid.

Torem does not seem to generate larger loads like Clomid can though. That’s the only thing I liked better with Clomid lol.
Was that constant? What dosage of torem?

Back