Clomid/Nolva combo for pct?

philthebarber86

Ive done a lot of research but havent came up with conclusive answers. For a 10-12 week cycle of Test C at 500mg/Wk ... Would a clomid/Nolva combo be overkill? Some say a dual serm pct is ideal, others say its too much for this type of cycle. Any opinions?

@taco did you front load any? Start 14 or 21 days after last shot? And did u use Hcg and if so how much?

Sorry for 100 questions, if u don't mine shooting some answers it would help me out to.....

Ive done a lot of research but havent came up with conclusive answers. For a 10-12 week cycle of Test C at 500mg/Wk ... Would a clomid/Nolva combo be overkill? Some say a dual serm pct is ideal, others say its too much for this type of cycle. Any opinions?
Clomid and Nolvadex work great together.
I like:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

Is that per day how does that dosage work per day?
That's per week. So the first week 100mg per day every day for the week, then the next week is 100 mg a day every day for that week. The week after is 50 mg a day for a week and 50 for a week. Hope I helped

That's per week. So the first week 100mg per day every day for the week, then the next week is 100 mg a day every day for that week. The week after is 50 mg a day for a week and 50 for a week. Hope I helped
Ok. I did have the info. But i was just double chevking. Ive been called foolish for even asking. But yes thanks. Very helpfull. Just wanted to be sure sure. Thx again.

A lot of guys have a hard time on Clomid and do Nolva only.... Its definitely not overkill, it is ideal to do both, however one could usually get by with nolva only on a simple cycle like that

When I take clomid I just feel fucking weird. I split the dosage up. And now I just been taking the clomid at night and nolva throughout the day.

Back