Clomid stopped working - try hcg for a while?

By the way Terminator, are you fully recovered now? :)

Possibly, was gonna get blood testing this week but had to push it back another 2-3 weeks because of insurance issues. Always a bit nervous about these tests cause even if you feel good if the test doesn’t come back good you might start imagining problems. Whatever my forehead is still greasy and I have libido, last time T was low my forehead was very dry and libido wasn’t good so I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Ah ok, I guess i was curious if this was an issue that recently popped up, or if the one test was a one time fluke..You said you had higher LH, do you remember the number?

When i very first had blood testing done, i think around 2012, by the NHS, my LH was pretty average. I haven't the results on hand, but they were coming back something like 2.5 - 3.5 on a scale of something like 1.5 - 8
When i started self administering clomid, about a year later, the NHS tested my TT at 21nmol/l. To get them to do this test, i had to go in and pretty much beg the doctor, i told him i had zero libido, and couldn't get an erection - none of that was true, but i wanted to know my levels, and i didn't know of any private companies at that time. For the results, i phoned reception - they told me the 21nmol/l, unfortunately the doc hadn't ordered a LH test though. I then just stayed on the clomid, no further tests untill 2018 when i found Medichecks online. My first two blood tests with them, still on clomid, gave a LH of around 8, very top of scale. Unfortunately the TT had dropped to 11.7nmol/l, then dropped further after stopping the clomid to between 6 and 9 nmol/l over the next seven tests spaced roughly two months between tests.

When i very first had blood testing done, i think around 2012, by the NHS, my LH was pretty average. I haven't the results on hand, but they were coming back something like 2.5 - 3.5 on a scale of something like 1.5 - 8
When i started self administering clomid, about a year later, the NHS tested my TT at 21nmol/l. To get them to do this test, i had to go in and pretty much beg the doctor, i told him i had zero libido, and couldn't get an erection - none of that was true, but i wanted to know my levels, and i didn't know of any private companies at that time. For the results, i phoned reception - they told me the 21nmol/l, unfortunately the doc hadn't ordered a LH test though. I then just stayed on the clomid, no further tests untill 2018 when i found Medichecks online. My first two blood tests with them, still on clomid, gave a LH of around 8, very top of scale. Unfortunately the TT had dropped to 11.7nmol/l, then dropped further after stopping the clomid to between 6 and 9 nmol/l over the next seven tests spaced roughly two months between tests.

I see, typically high LH low T means the problem is likely primary. You could try the hCG and see if you get any response from it. HCG would likely get a stronger response than LH.

Back