CNraws, Private source for members only

Khal_T

Subscriber
Hi guys,

Just to search my threads and found most of them are the testing reports ones. So, just creat one to share you guys all the information here, which can be easily found and all the information from us, at this eve of our Great Friday. :) Since it is the eve of Friday and a RE-organised thread, so, no tits(OiO) or other regular process. Any questions or concerns or comments, come here and leave your valued messages.

A: You can get what from us:
1. Steroids raws
2. HGH/HCG/IGF1-des(More finished peptides vials needs to be double confirmed case by case)
3. Timely promotion for stocks

B: What we guarantee:
1. Quality of goods
2. Quality of service
3. Safety of information
4. Safety of delivery

C: How to contact us:
Our Email addrress always needs to be stored at your side. Then, other communication ways as you preferred.
Tip: No frequent shit emails to trouble you.

D: Payment:
Crypto and bank wire

That's all. Thank you!

T

first!

look forward to your full intro tomorrow!

fyi, need to offer advantage over QSC if want to take biz away from them ;) dont forget non chinese test results!!

Hi guys,

Just to search my threads and found most of them are the testing reports ones. So, just creat one to share you guys all the information here, which can be easily found and all the information from us, at this eve of our Great Friday. :) Since it is the eve of Friday and a RE-organised thread, so, no tits(OiO) or other regular process. Any questions or concerns or comments, come here and leave your valued messages.

A: You can get what from us:
1. Steroids raws
2. HGH/HCG/IGF1-des(More finished peptides vials needs to be double confirmed case by case)
3. Timely promotion for stocks

B: What we guarantee:
1. Quality of goods
2. Quality of service
3. Safety of information
4. Safety of delivery

C: How to contact us:
Our Email addrress always needs to be stored at your side. Then, other communication ways as you preferred.
Tip: No frequent shit emails to trouble you.

D: Payment:
Crypto and bank wire

That's all. Thank you!

T
Lets see your wife's tits!

first!

look forward to your full intro tomorrow!

fyi, need to offer advantage over QSC if want to take biz away from them ;) dont forget non chinese test results!!
Um, there are reports of the Testing boards, by Janoshik, you can take the search bar by cnraw. By the way, I thought you must be somewhere else and take this thread as the wrong one. :-0

G-spot:

Often shorter ester versions of AAS, particularly ones with the Acetate ester, are more painful than those with longer ones like Decanoate, Enanthate or Cypionate. This can even be the case even with Testosterone, where Test Acetate has been known to have a bit of a bite depending on dosage, carrier oil, etc. The closest and most useful compound for a comparison with DHB is Primobolan, particularly as it is basically just DHB that has had Carbon-1 on its A-Ring methylated, thereby making it into Methenolone (alternate names/synonyms: Metenolone; 1-Methyl-Dihydroboldenone; 1-Methyl-Δ1-Testosterone; 1-Methyl-4,5α-Dihydro-androst-1-ene-17β-ol-3-one). Just like DHB Cypionate, the long ester version, Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan Depot), can have a fair amount of PIP if it’s dosed in the range of 150-200mg/ml (again there are other variables). The short ester of Primobolan, Methenolone Acetate, is almost exclusively used as an oral steroid (one with poor bioavailability due to not being C17 alpha alkylated) as it causes even worse PIP. The similarities and comparisons between both long ester and short Acetate ester versions of DHB and Primo make me concerned that DHB Acetate might be unusable if it is to any degree more painful than the PIP already caused by DHB Cypionate. I just don’t want to end up wasting my money and materials making it only to have to throw it out or give it away to someone foolish enough to tempt dealing with pain. I’ve had this happen before with another related compound, Boldenone Acetate, which even at dosages below 25mg/ml was so crippling and painful it was near impossible to workout and was painfully and with extreme difficulty, limping for over a week after every shot. Boldenone Acetate is known to e one of the substances with the most PIP, but I’ve heard that Boldenone Cypionate also can cause a bit of it depending, so this too is an good comparison with merit.

No comments on any others. If any offend, please ignore it. Just one claim from us:

1. Service: UGL business is still business, like Amazon, Walmart. To earn money from the clients and with their pleased willing. Illegal goods are still goods, paid by the clients' hardworking cents. We can't meet all the clients' need, but, basic gentle and friendly attitude is a must.

2. Rules: Different countries are with different issues. To make it clear before the payment wont brings much troubles or regrets. But, promise is promise. If we are still playing the game, what we said is the solid words. NO CHANGE.

3. Price:
No one can ignore the price difference. But, what you paid will definitely brings what you want. That's the basic business basis, since the ancient changed goods when they still lived in the caves.

4. Community: MESO-RX is a well-known forum for lots of people. The healthy running brings benefit for everyone. There are too many forums created and fell in the past years. Each one here has the responsibility to defend our community.

Best wishes for everyone!

Hi guys, just got a saying about the Segmalutide and its up-graded products tirzepatide and retatrutide. Some friend told me that some sources sold him Segmalutide to replace of tirzepatide, for more money. Fuck them! Market was ruined by such shitbags.

Waiting for test results.

Also i prefer no tren, never tried it, likely never will.

Test, Deca, Mast, Primo, and avavar along with peptides like tb-500 and maybe some HGH is all im really interested in.

Waiting for test results.

Also i prefer no tren, never tried it, likely never will.

Test, Deca, Mast, Primo, and avavar along with peptides like tb-500 and maybe some HGH is all im really interested in.
@fiztable Sir, please write to me by email(cnarw AT countermail DOT com). I can share you some reports. And, we welcome our clients to test whichever batch whenever they want to. The cost will be covered by cash or goods, upon to list our company name on the reports.