Coinbase vs Cashapp

Catinboots

I'm trying to decide between the two. New to Crypto. Anyone favor one over the other for any particular reason? Any known benefits over using one over the other with vendors?

cashapp to me seems so easy, but others made mention about the issues with security and protection. I am still new as well, but have made multiple orders with only cashapp

Coinbase is a lot more powerful if you go into advanced trading. It's more like buying stocks, you can set limits and stuff. If you don't care about that then they are they same.

cashapp to me seems so easy, but others made mention about the issues with security and protection. I am still new as well, but have made multiple orders with only cashapp

I downloaded them both Cashapp seems to have less fees. I did a test purchase of $10 btc. It did seem easy.

Coinbase is a lot more powerful if you go into advanced trading. It's more like buying stocks, you can set limits and stuff. If you don't care about that then they are they same.

Don't really care about the stock features on Coinbase. Mainly trying to catch up and learn how to legitimately buy and use crypto currency with least hassle and stress.

Sadly in my country i can't use any of these 2. I just have to say if these trading platforms ask for 2fa you better not purchase straight away gear. Send your desired amount to a wallet that doesn't require identification from driver's licence, addresses and stuff and from there send them to the source.

Looks like the only crypto you can send p2p is btc on Cashapp. That's kinda a bummer. I was thinking the USDC and USDT may be a better route for payments since the value doesn't fluctuate.

I'm trying to decide between the two. New to Crypto. Anyone favor one over the other for any particular reason? Any known benefits over using one over the other with vendors?
I use PayPal. Coinbase is garbage and you wait days and weeks for your own money.
Cash app is easy to use too. I wouldn’t do Coinbase if I were you. Like I said, PayPal bitcoin is extremely simple.

Please provide insight on how to do this. Do I have to purchase bitcoin first to pay or what

Please provide insight on how to do this. Do I have to purchase bitcoin first to pay or what
Yes, you have to buy the bitcoin first. After you buy the bitcoin you can then send it. Remember when purchase your bitcoin there will be fees so you have to purchase enough to cover the fees as well.

How long do you have to wait after buying the bitcoin can you move it to a wallet? I assume there is a hold.

Sponsors

Latest posts