• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

College Football

I definitely happy we landed him. He's top shelf for sure. I hope we can keep him because I'd guess some big numbers will be offered to him next season.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Pederson is obviously a good coach, but he isnt in the "elite tier" yet.
Saban is of course God tier, and then Harbaugh , Meyer, Swinney, etc.
But as long as he keeps the course, Ped def has a chance of joining the crew.

He's up there. Look at how he built Boise in the time he was there that was a tough task. Now the relatively quick turn around at Washington. The man knows what he's doing.

Thats what Im sayin, bro. He has made UW into a powerhouse almost instantly, which is fucking impressive. He's clearly a great coach but he needs a little more "prove it" time. But he is on the right course.

He has been a hot name in coaching for a while, but turned them down for UW, so it seems he prob sees that as a destination job.

For sure. He doesn't have the longevity yet. I'm kind of a mouth breather when it comes to the Huskies and the hawks so I get a bit carried away.

For sure. He doesn't have the longevity yet. I'm kind of a mouth breather when it comes to the Huskies and the hawks so I get a bit carried away.

You're team just got raped bro! they put u at #5 and Texas A&M ahead...wtf

I definitely happy we landed him. He's top shelf for sure. I hope we can keep him because I'd guess some big numbers will be offered to him next season.

He may just take the Huskies to the Championship game, and this team may be able to do it. I wouldn't usually bet against the Tide, but I can see it happening. I see Washington becoming a powerhouse in the pac 12. Peterson can recruit the best prospects. He took a mediocre team in Boise State which on any given day could challenge any college football team in this country.

I made a lot of money betting on the broncos. :)

Well Alabama won again...... After beating LSU last week. Just my prediction on that national champs. Sure you north east guys have some teams that will give them a run but they haven't had the tide roll in yet.

Well Alabama won again...... After beating LSU last week. Just my prediction on that national champs. Sure you north east guys have some teams that will give them a run but they haven't had the tide roll in yet.

Honestly, does it get old watching Ala whoop ass every week? With the exception of LSU and Ol Miss, nothing is really competitive.
I watched OSU up until half yest, and 3rd quarter last week, and just said fuck it after it being total domination.