Colonial labs test cyp and lady var

Was that on Colonial gear? I do hear a lot good things about the guy. But I heard a lot of good things about DYEL and got shit on. Colonial has some very good prices tho. I’ve thought about getting a few vials of test e from him. I wouldn’t think anyone would fake test. If they do then they can suck a fat one.

And did you test what you got from DYEL (or ANY lab you've used) or did you judge quality by feelz like you did back when you claimed all clear net gear was bunk because you were eating like a bitch and were clueless as to why you weren't gaining weight?

And did you test what you got from DYEL (or ANY lab you've used) or did you judge quality by feelz like you did back when you claimed all clear net gear was bunk because you were eating like a bitch and were clueless as to why you weren't gaining weight?
Never had the DYEL gear tested. So yes, based off “feelz” however, I emailed the owner who told me point blank his raws tested anywhere from 89-92%. Which for one, isn’t good . Secondly, The only gear I’ve had tested was from a private source I *and a few other people around here* use. I don’t know how much I trust jano, but it was nice to see the Cyp and NPP I sent at the time tested 7% over! When it comes to DYEL, I’ve ran Tren before- I know for a fact that was not “Tren” again- “feelz and speculation” but if you look on this forum, you will see that they have many many many unhappy customers. I offered to donate an unopened vial of Test E and Tren A to a gentleman who does a lot of testing here on meso, but I was never issued a response.

Never had the DYEL gear tested. So yes, based off “feelz” however, I emailed the owner who told me point blank his raws tested anywhere from 89-92%. Which for one, isn’t good . Secondly, The only gear I’ve had tested was from a private source I *and a few other people around here* use. I don’t know how much I trust jano, but it was nice to see the Cyp and NPP I sent at the time tested 7% over! When it comes to DYEL, I’ve ran Tren before- I know for a fact that was not “Tren” again- “feelz and speculation” but if you look on this forum, you will see that they have many many many unhappy customers. I offered to donate an unopened vial of Test E and Tren A to a gentleman who does a lot of testing here on meso, but I was never issued a response.

Even if they weren't competent enough to account for the purity loss, you wouldn't know or feel the difference if your gear was off by 8-10%.

That's 16-20 stinking mg off from something dosed at 200 mg/ml. i don't care if you've been using gear since your first cock hair sprouted or you shared Dbol with Arnold himself. Nobody is going to be able to determine such a small loss through feelz.

As for having shit tested, why are you trying to hand that off on someone else? You bought it, you cried about. Put your big boy pants on and send it to Jano or you have no room for argument beyond feelz, which means you don't have a pot to piss in. Period.

Y
Yea everyone's bloods can come back different so I got bloodwork on my cruise dose of 200mg and sent the test cyp to jano and both came back good so at least the test I have from him is good. The only issue I saw someone had with colonial was some floaters but it was supposedly resolved. I've checked everything I've got from him which is quite a bit of vials at diff times and never had a floater. Try a few of both brands and make ur decision I go with whatever tests good and doesn't give me pip.
I personally don't like trip as a person so I won't order from him. I've followed his thread from day one and don't like him and don't trust him. But he may have good products.
Yeah I followed from day one also, iv spoke to hilma bunch he's actually not a bad guy I just think he came alil in prepared testing wise and what it actually takes to be a meso src, I'll tell ya man that beligas gear has tested literally the best man..... Right now I'm using alot of pharmaqo, beligas, Balkan...... And I also like pcom and zphc also as for domestic gear and labs I only trust coloinal and trips and armani anabolics..... Alot of people seem to be using no excuses gear he's an eroids src has some testing that's done from him but slot of people use his gear raise the bar prices are to high for me plus if I wanna use raise the bar I'll just order from enhanced body which who sales him his raws I don't think he brews his gear but enhanced body is a whole saler and a raw producer and seller and opened up to smaller orders so far his gh has been really good and everything that's he's tested and customers has tested has come back good like switch tested his primo e awhile ago and it came back at 118 his dhb came back good also and he just tested his halo and that was also right on...... The only other lab that I'm using alil is sunrisepharma but there prices are alil high too..... It's a shame man there really not many good domestics srcs anymore sym was good for awhile....

But yeah I spoke to coloinal labs and the threw all there gear out and refiltered alot of it and checked it again but I think what happend is they were just over pressured and swamped with orders cause they actually took over for dragon ordance domestic for some time cause they d.o had something family or health thing going on but like u said it was fixed.... And if I have to I can always filter it.... I trust coloinal they have always been super nice and respectful same with trip.... But I haven't heard anyone having issues with pip from his gear,

I did see some talk about people getting pip from test e and I seen what jano said or what he think it could be but I wonder if it's just it being overdosed cause once test e get around 400mg it gets pretty damn pippy

It’s been about 2.5 months or so ago if memory serves me right. He handled it in a very professional way. Which is why I’m a little shocked that both him and PharmaHGH are still a member on SST. Both seem to be pretty good. Their communication is very good as well. No, that doesn’t make a source good or bad. It’s just a few positive words. They are 2 of the only tested sources *that I’m aware of* from SST.
Good prices, some of their gear is a little “underdosed “ for example, a blind test C test came back at 194 mg/ml with a label claim of 200 mg/ml. I plan on getting my dutasteride from pharmahgh while picking up some Test from Colonial just to “test the waters”. 25 bucks per vial.
I wouldnt count that as underdosed thats pretty accurately dosed. I know some guys like overdosed but most prefer accuracy and I got bloods from his test cyp as well and they came back good too.

Was that on Colonial gear? I do hear a lot good things about the guy. But I heard a lot of good things about DYEL and got shit on. Colonial has some very good prices tho. I’ve thought about getting a few vials of test e from him. I wouldn’t think anyone would fake test. If they do then they can suck a fat one.

Coloinal use to for awhile only sell on the dark web I'm surprised u didn't use them or heard of them and I don't mean that in a dick head way Conner seriously... Coloinal has tons of testing alot by them they test all there raws and there plenty of customer testing also.....

As far as dyel goes they are shit I would never use them fuck that man.... Honestly I have three domestics I trust for gear I do trust coloinal, trip, and I also use Armani anabolics, sunrisepharma has good decent gear but there prices aren't great and I really like beligas everything but one thing tested negative about beligas atleast with them u know ur buying and getting what the label says..... Recently iv been using pharmaqo, beligas, Balkan, i do have some Armani stuff that will eventually go into this cycle I'm planning......

Seems like alot of guys use that no excuses src his gear looks decent iv seen bloods on his stuff and he has some testing but iv yet to see any customer testing on his gear it's all people saying they have made great progress and bloods are decent..... Idk maybe eventually I'll try him..... I personally try to stick with src that I know are contuinly being tested and checked, one other src iv actually been using and actually like is pharmax, also use pcom when they have sales going on..... It should be very interesting to see how British dragon comes back and the oils and orals are... First gear I ran was there stuff and it was really good expecially the oral winstrol

Even if they weren't competent enough to account for the purity loss, you wouldn't know or feel the difference if your gear was off by 8-10%.

That's 16-20 stinking mg off from something dosed at 200 mg/ml. i don't care if you've been using gear since your first cock hair sprouted or you shared Dbol with Arnold himself. Nobody is going to be able to determine such a small loss through feelz.

As for having shit tested, why are you trying to hand that off on someone else? You bought it, you cried about. Put your big boy pants on and send it to Jano or you have no room for argument beyond feelz, which means you don't have a pot to piss in. Period.

Yeah I'm pretty good friends with serrajujitsu/skanhunt and u would be shocked about how many guys offered him vials of gear and asked him to test there shit and he was like okay but can u atleast donate alil and got no reply back dude how fucked is that..... Very few people were willing to make a small donation of 20-25$ so we could get more labs tested .... Everything he tested so far has come out of his own pocket which is crazy cause he has tested a ton of labs and different compounds..... He's actually planning to send a CPL more samples out soon so I told him before he does to let me know so I can send him some btc to cover some of either the sample cost of a test or some of the shipping which is ridiculously expensive but he does it that way cause it gets to jano super quickly and without any issues.....

It also boggles my mind that these domestics srcs they make tons of fucking money like atleast randomly test some of ur raws if not all or atleast the most popular selling stuff, shit like ur test e,c,p, eq, deca, npp, primo, anavar, anadrol, and winstrol atleast oh and I forget tren e and a . All these labs should be doing they make plenty and honestly I would rather them test there raws and then let customers over time test there finished products this way when something comes back bad there is zero excuses other then someone fucked up math wise..... Like I won't mention the src but one guy just got caught and he's been caught atleast three times if not more and people are still buying his fucking gear I can't believe it..... And if u try and confront him he's a nasty asshole, two times he tried to blame it on the customer one who I actually personally know so I know his shit was sent correct....

IMO ColonialLabs has done a fine job correcting themselves. Their pricing is fantastic for a domestic source, and the products always seem to come back accurately dosed.

I did have extreme PIP from their test prop 200mg/mL but what can you expect at such a high concentration? I've since been using both their test enanthate (250mg/mL) and prop (100mg/mL), in both GSO and MCT, and both are free from PIP. Both "by feels" are working. I've also used their test no ester and the PIP is minimal, and it works fantastically.

@Connor 25257 ......how come you don't just stick with the private source that you and a select few are using??? The lab you sent to Jano for testing?? You have appeared to change the way you look at sources now, so I would imagine you would stick with a source that has tested good for you.. ..also, curious as to the "private source " that you and a few others are using, would it be the one with the password protected website that has the password readily available to anyone willing to do a 30 second search???

@Connor 25257 ......how come you don't just stick with the private source that you and a select few are using??? The lab you sent to Jano for testing?? You have appeared to change the way you look at sources now, so I would imagine you would stick with a source that has tested good for you.. ..also, curious as to the "private source " that you and a few others are using, would it be the one with the password protected website that has the password readily available to anyone willing to do a 30 second search???
I am still using it. I plan to do so as well. For me, I like to have at least two backup plans unless something goes south. No, it’s not Pharmavol labs either. Only a few MESO members are familiar with him. Not junior members either, vets of the forum.

Didn't Colonial just deal with a floater issue recently? Atleast he's one of the few at SST that test their stuff. I've been told by a long timer that Pharmahgh is a solid guy and I hate SST so do with that what you will. I have never even heard of Azteca.
Was reading over on SST and it looks as though Pharmahgh may be venturing over here to source sometime in the future

I am still using it. I plan to do so as well. For me, I like to have at least two backup plans unless something goes south. No, it’s not Pharmavol labs either. Only a few MESO members are familiar with him. Not junior members either, vets of the forum.
Wow you are 24 years old and vets of this forum are telling you where to buy gear? If that’s the case I have absolutely zero respect for them. As for you, damn you have/had your whole life in front of you. You could have made incredible gains naturally but now sadly you basically shit your life, your health away. I would hate to be you in 30 years.

Wow you are 24 years old and vets of this forum are telling you where to buy gear? If that’s the case I have absolutely zero respect for them. As for you, damn you have/had your whole life in front of you. You could have made incredible gains naturally but now sadly you basically shit your life, your health away. I would hate to be you in 30 years.
Lol Natty training is for phaggots. Never had a desire to train natural. Every natty looks like fucking dog shit. I don’t think jumping on testosterone and some EQ is life or death. As far as members telling me where to “get gear” that’s a false statement. Nobody told me where to get it. Stop putting words into my, and everyone else’s mouth. I stumbled upon a source that other people on this forum use and are aware of.

Lol Natty training is for phaggots. Never had a desire to train natural. Every natty looks like fucking dog shit. I don’t think jumping on testosterone and some EQ is life or death. As far as members telling me where to “get gear” that’s a false statement. Nobody told me where to get it. Stop putting words into my, and everyone else’s mouth. I stumbled upon a source that other people on this forum use and are aware of.

Your idiocy precedes you from the day you said only DarkWeb gear is good. "natty training is for phaggots".

I think you'd be better off on Boston Lloyd's super secret Facebook club.

Okay fair enough. I didn't know you were a self conscious skinny phaggot who took the easy way out instead of actually trying to do it through diet and training.
With all the money you wasted on gear, you could have hired a coach, look and lift heavier than you do now.
You do more gear now than I have ever done yet you still look average.
I didn't even start gear until I was put on Dr. prescribed trt some 20 years ago. Even then I didn't use the amount of gear I'm speculating that you have used.
I've probably ran 8-10 cycles in those 20 years, mostly just test. No tren, no EQ, none of that shit that they only give to animals.
For that I've been blessed. I'll be 60 in September. I get bloodwork twice a year, I'm not on any prescribed medication other than testosterone.
Went to a cardiologist last year and had a full physical. Everything is good.
I did get some bad news from the optometrist yesterday. I have a cataract in my left eye and only have 25/20 vision there. Still have 20/20 in my right eye so that is good.
60 will be here for you before you know it. Believe it or not it can be the best time of your life if you are healthy. I have my 2 grandkids, and hot 36 year old Filipina girlfriend. I hope you're around to have at least one of those options.

Sponsors