ColonialLabs (SST source) Test P 200 blind HPLC

BigJ89

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Picked up some test P 200 a couple of months back. Decided to test it. If any guys here use colonial, hopefully this helps

Attachments

• 99460308-35CA-4A64-A046-07A777B6B1C7.png
    99460308-35CA-4A64-A046-07A777B6B1C7.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 485
Thanks for sharing! My experience with Colonials test C is super legit too. Got a 9x dose response (500 mg/week tested at ~4600 total T). Seems like their Test is solid. Haven't tried any of their other products. Always nice to see this sort of thing though.

I know someone tested the primo 200 also I believe it tested good I'll see if I can get the reports or have him make an account and post it also

I know someone tested the primo 200 also I believe it tested good I'll see if I can get the reports or have him make an account and post it also

From CL's website:

1). 198.15
2). 211.55
3). 206.49

So far so good. Interested in seeing if these newest results will fall in line.

How is the PIP?
I used the same 200mg/mL stuff from ColonialLabs, and got EXTREME PIP doing it subQ. Talking 5+ inch lumps that lasted for almost 2 weeks. And I got the MCT oil variety, which should have reduced PIP!

While it is definitely dosed properly, the PIP makes it impossible to use! I wonder if their 100mg/mL prop would.be any better..

I got the same from their propinate i got hard lumps for a week each shot. I had to stop and switch brands i have their GSO. Ive never expirenced such bad pip before. Yoy would think mike tyson punched me in the arm or leg with no gloves on

I got the same from their propinate i got hard lumps for a week each shot. I had to stop and switch brands i have their GSO. Ive never expirenced such bad pip before. Yoy would think mike tyson punched me in the arm or leg with no gloves on
I truly think there is something wrong with their production, and I'm not saying this lightly. I have never in my life experienced such bad PIP. I had flu-like symptoms (fever, nausea) accompanying the incredibly large (5+ inch) lumps at every site of where I injected.

I'm not saying the vials are contaminated, but I sure as hell have never got a reaction like this from ANY other source. What I can say is that the product does seem to be dosed correctly off the results of using it.

I truly think there is something wrong with their production, and I'm not saying this lightly. I have never in my life experienced such bad PIP. I had flu-like symptoms (fever, nausea) accompanying the incredibly large (5+ inch) lumps at every site of where I injected.

I'm not saying the vials are contaminated, but I sure as hell have never got a reaction like this from ANY other source. What I can say is that the product does seem to be dosed correctly off the results of using it.
Have you ever used a solution or prop dosed that high sub Q? That just sounds painful.. how much were you injecting?

That’s 30mg of prop sub-q, not something ive done, but have you tried it IM?
I do TRT using prop ~30mg every day subQ. Other brands have no issue doing 0.3mL at 100mg/mL concentration, so I'd be very curious to see if this PIP issue is isolated to the high concentration, or if it carries over to Colonial's regular concentration propionate. But not curious enough to throw another $120 down the toilet!