ColonialLabs (SST source) Test P 200 blind HPLC

I do TRT using prop ~30mg every day subQ. Other brands have no issue doing 0.3mL at 100mg/mL concentration, so I'd be very curious to see if this PIP issue is isolated to the high concentration, or if it carries over to Colonial's regular concentration propionate. But not curious enough to throw another $120 down the toilet!
But you’re injecting less oil and more product, that’s likely why... try IM 30mg..

But you’re injecting less oil and more product, that’s likely why... try IM 30mg..
Dude the colonial stuff is effin painfull. Ive been on an off for years. Ive used over 20 diff brands over the last 15 yrs and nothing has ever hurt or left lumps like this

Attachments

• 20210419_224115.jpg
    20210419_224115.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
I truly think there is something wrong with their production, and I'm not saying this lightly. I have never in my life experienced such bad PIP. I had flu-like symptoms (fever, nausea) accompanying the incredibly large (5+ inch) lumps at every site of where I injected.

I'm not saying the vials are contaminated, but I sure as hell have never got a reaction like this from ANY other source. What I can say is that the product does seem to be dosed correctly off the results of using it.

I truly think there is something wrong with their production, and I'm not saying this lightly. I have never in my life experienced such bad PIP. I had flu-like symptoms (fever, nausea) accompanying the incredibly large (5+ inch) lumps at every site of where I injected.

I'm not saying the vials are contaminated, but I sure as hell have never got a reaction like this from ANY other source. What I can say is that the product does seem to be dosed correctly off the results of using it.
Thats funny you said that i tried 3 different injections over 2 months. I have multiple brands and decided to try the colonial when i finished another bottle. And i had the same feeling i felt like shot for 2 or 3 days after but it was more the pip that made me wait a couple of weeks before trying it again. The same thing happend. After another 2 weeks i thought maybe i just happend to feel shitty both times by coincedence. Did it again and this time left a hard ass lump under my skin for 7 days. The picture above was like day 5.

Thats funny you said that i tried 3 different injections over 2 months. I have multiple brands and decided to try the colonial when i finished another bottle. And i had the same feeling i felt like shot for 2 or 3 days after but it was more the pip that made me wait a couple of weeks before trying it again. The same thing happend. After another 2 weeks i thought maybe i just happend to feel shitty both times by coincedence. Did it again and this time left a hard ass lump under my skin for 7 days. The picture above was like day 5.
I think based off our similar experiences this vendor should be hall of shamed.. my lumps looked even larger than yours, worst thing is I do everyday injections, and the lumps only start appearing at day 2-3, so I was left with 3 giant ass lumps that lasted almost 2 weeks.

I think based off our similar experiences this vendor should be hall of shamed.. my lumps looked even larger than yours, worst thing is I do everyday injections, and the lumps only start appearing at day 2-3, so I was left with 3 giant ass lumps that lasted almost 2 weeks.
I'm on his test cyp and tren a in mct And they are the smoothest pip free gear I've ran. I wouldnt write him off yet bc yall ran high concentration test prop. I'm no shill but his stuff has worked well for me so far

I run his test cyp/enth deca and teen so far pip free and bloods have been coming back good. Just got his test prop 200 so we’ll see how it goes.

I'm on his test cyp and tren a in mct And they are the smoothest pip free gear I've ran. I wouldnt write him off yet bc yall ran high concentration test prop. I'm no shill but his stuff has worked well for me so far
I really should do him justice and try out some lower concentration when I have the chance.

The potency was definitely on point.

The test prop im taking is 100mg. Thats far from high

Sponsors