Combining Injectable DHT Derivatives?

MFAAS

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Does/has anyone combine DHT derivatives? Like do 2 but do half or 2/3rds the dose of each that you'd normally do.

For example, primo and mast, or DHT and mast, or whatever.

I'm just really curious if anyone can chime in on this if they've done it. It seems like it could be an interesting way to get a more robust and well-rounded response to the gear because you'd have the two compounds combining. It was just something that occurred to me. I feel like DHT/Mast P could be interesting. I know that DHT is cypionate so you're mixing esters, but I just really like the effects of both and am tempted to try them together with test and NPP.

I have seen people combine Nandrolone and Tren before, and obviously people take test and boldenone (although this is different as you can't take bold without test as far as I am aware)

Anyway. What do people think? Any experiences?

Does/has anyone combine DHT derivatives? Like do 2 but do half or 2/3rds the dose of each that you'd normally do.

I'm just really curious if anyone can chime in on this if they've done it. It seems like it could be an interesting way to get a more robust and well-rounded response to the gear because you'd have the two compounds combining. It was just something that occurred to me. I feel like DHT/Mast P could be interesting. I know that DHT is cypionate so you're mixing esters, but I just really like the effects of both and am tempted to try them together with test and NPP.

I have seen people combine Nandrolone and Tren before, and obviously people take test and boldenone (although this is different as you can't take bold without test as far as I am aware)

I believe @MuscleFreak is a big fan of Mast and primo together

I’ve done primo with a little mast. Nothing to crazy that I can remember. Probably would of been better if I just did more primo. I think DHTs work the best with 19 nors especially mast.

I’d be all over some dht cypionate if I saw it.

I feel combining masteron and primo would have no problem, but with both of those I would check my estradiol after the esters peak. Primobolan tanked my e2, and I’ve never tried masteron, but I’ve heard it can do this even more.

But people seem to not have much problem with that.

Primo and masteron might have a bit similar/redundancy to them. If it were me, I’d probably go with Primobolan with Anavar used strategically pre workout. Because the Anavar would provide different effects that primo wouldn’t- like acute strength increase in the gym, and also the anti catabolic effects Anavar offeres though antagonizing cortisol. Which is very useful in a calorie deficit when trying to Push it to cut rapidly. Also Anavar is known to reduce visceral fat and lower abb fat in a special way.

I’ve heard from people that primabolan has strong anticatabolic effects too, but I would think that’s the case for any steroid, but I’m not sure if it’s through the same special mechanisms as Anavar, which is similar to trenbolone in that regard. Anavar also increases igf1 too, which is also similar to tren.

The only unique effect I would see from masteron, is that it is stronger at reducing e2, so if your running a high dose of testosterone and require extra Aromatase control, but still went to add primobolan for more aas total, and primo didn’t control e2 enough by itself, then masteron would be a useful addition in that scenario. I just personally see the Primobolan Anavar combination as offering a more broad spectrum of effects compared to Primo and Masteron.

Also, I’m personally using Nandrolone and Trenbolone at the same time. I need to experiment with Tren without nandrolone more. Because most of the time I’ve used it was with nandrolone and testosterone.

I use Masteron and Primo together quite often. Very good combo. Primo at 500 mg per week, Mast at 200 mg per week.

I feel combining masteron and primo would have no problem, but with both of those I would check my estradiol after the esters peak. Primobolan tanked my e2, and I’ve never tried masteron, but I’ve heard it can do this even more.

Primo and masteron might have a bit similar/redundancy to them. If it were me, I’d probably go with Primobolan with Anavar used strategically pre workout. Because the Anavar would provide different effects that primo wouldn’t- like acute strength increase in the gym, and also the anti catabolic effects Anavar offeres though antagonizing cortisol. Which is very useful in a calorie deficit when trying to Push it to cut rapidly. Also Anavar is known to reduce visceral fat and lower abb fat in a special way.

I’ve heard from people that primabolan has strong anticatabolic effects too, but I would think that’s the case for any steroid, but I’m not sure if it’s through the same special mechanisms as Anavar, which is similar to trenbolone in that regard. Anavar also increases igf1 too, which is also similar to tren.

The only unique effect I would see from masteron, is that it is stronger at reducing e2, so if your running a high dose of testosterone and require extra Aromatase control, but still went to add primobolan for more aas total, and primo didn’t control e2 enough by itself, then masteron would be a useful addition in that scenario. I just personally see the Primobolan Anavar combination as offering a more broad spectrum of effects compared to Primo and Masteron.

Also, I’m personally using Nandrolone and Trenbolone at the same time. I need to experiment with Tren without nandrolone more. Because most of the time I’ve used it was with nandrolone and testosterone.
Do you get any gyno trouble with nandrolone and Tren together? If you do, how’d you prevent it? Thanks

Do you get any gyno trouble with nandrolone and Tren together? If you do, how’d you prevent it? Thanks
I do not personally experience any gyno symptoms. However I’m not an expert on it and don’t know what to look for aside from itchiness/sensitivity, actual swelling, nipples going flat/smooth/ etc. I’m not sure if this is normal, but ever since I hit puberty around 13, I got 2 tiny pea size lumps if I felt around very carefully, which then shrunk again to soemthing I could hardly feel later in puberty. Occasionally over the years, as a life long natural I would sometimes feel the tiny pea sized lump in the right nipple, but it was never visible. If that is what is referred to as leftover pubertal gynecomastia, then it hasn’t returned and has not been aggregated/increased every since using testosterone or this combination of 19-nor.

Testosterone/Nandrolone/Trenbolone/Trestelone-Ment I’ve actually used Three 19-nor drugs together once

I used together For a very short time, believe it or not I was actually on maybe 400/500/350/150 of Test/nandrolone/tren/Ment. So 3 19-nor all used simultaneously. I only had the Ment acetate in the protocol for about 12-14 days. Then stopped. Not for any particular reason I just didn’t see the reason for it other than wanting to see if I noticed anything different and for sake of experimentation. It was not something I’d recommend at the moment, but at the same time, I personally didn’t get any negative effects.

This might play a role for me:
I suspect I have very low aromatase activity.
When I was natural I had only 4-4.5 pg/ml E2 levels (range 9-35pg/ml) , even with middle range total T of 450-500ng/dl.

When I first got on trt, it was suggested by my doctors that increasing my total T with shots would be of benefit just by increasing e2 alone along with total T due to higher aromatization. And actually even though I had 1000ng/dl + my E2 was still only 15-20pg/ml. Not that that’s insanely low, but it is in my opinion given my total/free T levels. As a ratio of T:E2 it’s lower than average quite significantly. When I increased to 600mg Testosterone/added 700mg nandrolone, HCG 500iu EOD, and DHEA/Pregnenolone each 100mg daily, my E2 was still only 51.9pg/ml. No AI or DHT derivative was ever used either.

Now on the Trenbolone/Nandrolone/Testosterone combination when I was doing 600mg Test E/ 700mg Nandrolone Deca/ 350mg Tren A weekly, my Prolactin did increase to 25 ng/ml (range 4.0-15.2), I had no symptoms what so ever, and libido etc was as good as ever, so I was surprised. It was easily knocked back down to 5.0 with just two 0.5mg doses of Cabergoline taken 4 days apart, and then I’ve maintained it with 150mg p5p ever since and it hasn’t increased again.

I use Masteron and Primo together quite often. Very good combo. Primo at 500 mg per week, Mast at 200 mg per week.
What dose of testosterone or other compounds do you use with that? And if so, do you have lc/ms E2 measurements from this combo?

I’m one of those people who any amount of primo bayer rimobolan in this case at 150mg with 320mg Testosterone Propionate. And primo lowered my e2 massively alone with Shbg.

Dammit. That should have said DHB not DHT. I meant DHB cypionate. My bad

For example, primo and mast, or DHB and mast, or whatever.

I'm just really curious if anyone can chime in on this if they've done it. It seems like it could be an interesting way to get a more robust and well-rounded response to the gear because you'd have the two compounds combining. It was just something that occurred to me. I feel like DHB/Mast P could be interesting. I know that DHB is cypionate so you're mixing esters, but I just really like the effects of both and am tempted to try them together with test and NPP.

Fixed typos. I think auto correct changed DHB to DHT. Didn't notice until now.

What dose of testosterone or other compounds do you use with that? And if so, do you have lc/ms E2 measurements from this combo?

I’m one of those people who any amount of primo bayer rimobolan in this case at 150mg with 320mg Testosterone Propionate. And primo lowered my e2 massively alone with Shbg.
Usually run test at 500 mg with that. Primo crushes my SHBG and E2 is very low end. Feel great on this combo though.

I do not personally experience any gyno symptoms. However I’m not an expert on it and don’t know what to look for aside from itchiness/sensitivity, actual swelling, nipples going flat/smooth/ etc. I’m not sure if this is normal, but ever since I hit puberty around 13, I got 2 tiny pea size lumps if I felt around very carefully, which then shrunk again to soemthing I could hardly feel later in puberty. Occasionally over the years, as a life long natural I would sometimes feel the tiny pea sized lump in the right nipple, but it was never visible. If that is what is referred to as leftover pubertal gynecomastia, then it hasn’t returned and has not been aggregated/increased every since using testosterone or this combination of 19-nor.

Testosterone/Nandrolone/Trenbolone/Trestelone-Ment I’ve actually used Three 19-nor drugs together once

I used together For a very short time, believe it or not I was actually on maybe 400/500/350/150 of Test/nandrolone/tren/Ment. So 3 19-nor all used simultaneously. I only had the Ment acetate in the protocol for about 12-14 days. Then stopped. Not for any particular reason I just didn’t see the reason for it other than wanting to see if I noticed anything different and for sake of experimentation. It was not something I’d recommend at the moment, but at the same time, I personally didn’t get any negative effects.

This might play a role for me:
I suspect I have very low aromatase activity.
When I was natural I had only 4-4.5 pg/ml E2 levels (range 9-35pg/ml) , even with middle range total T of 450-500ng/dl.

When I first got on trt, it was suggested by my doctors that increasing my total T with shots would be of benefit just by increasing e2 alone along with total T due to higher aromatization. And actually even though I had 1000ng/dl + my E2 was still only 15-20pg/ml. Not that that’s insanely low, but it is in my opinion given my total/free T levels. As a ratio of T:E2 it’s lower than average quite significantly. When I increased to 600mg Testosterone/added 700mg nandrolone, HCG 500iu EOD, and DHEA/Pregnenolone each 100mg daily, my E2 was still only 51.9pg/ml. No AI or DHT derivative was ever used either.

Now on the Trenbolone/Nandrolone/Testosterone combination when I was doing 600mg Test E/ 700mg Nandrolone Deca/ 350mg Tren A weekly, my Prolactin did increase to 25 ng/ml (range 4.0-15.2), I had no symptoms what so ever, and libido etc was as good as ever, so I was surprised. It was easily knocked back down to 5.0 with just two 0.5mg doses of Cabergoline taken 4 days apart, and then I’ve maintained it with 150mg p5p ever since and it hasn’t increased again.
Yeah that sounds like great genetics for the 19-nors !

Pre TRT did you have low E2 sides like aching joints?

Do you feel a lot better on HCG and DHEA plus TRT?

On my TRT my ratio is Free testosterone 90% of the max. E2 80% of the max.

Back