Comeback cycle log

MattDamon47

5"11 33 years old 220 pounds.

Just got back into the game. Was on trt at 160mgs for the past year but was training very hard. Maybe 3 days a week with my construction job. I got a new job and decided it was time to return to my passion for bodybuilding. My goal is to continue putting on size over the next 2 years then hire a prep coach and compete. I am estro sensitive and don't tolerate 19 nors well so it's been a bit tricky to find a winning formula. So I began using test and mast in late February and began slowly ramping up the dosages. When I began I was 193 at around 15% bodyfat. Currently sitting at 220 with less bodyfat, maybe closer to 12%. Current cycle is 250mgs of test c and 150mg of mast every 4th day. I used superdrol for 4 weeks at 10mgs pre workout then took two weeks off and did anavar at 30mgs pre workout for 4 weeks. Currently off orals and preparing to add dhb at 50mgs every 4th day to start. Will ramp up doses on dhb until I notice more sides then what I'm comfortable with. Planning on running this combo for 8 weeks. I know my cycle is going a bit long but the doses haven't been consistent and have been ramped slowly. After that I will shut it down and return to trt until bloods look good. Any and all advice welcome! Also going to do a month stint of carderine at 10mgs on training days and I picked up Amino Asylums injectable pump mix that I'm going to try on training days on the body part trained. Cals 2900-3200 P 250-300 C 350-400 F 100-150.